CHAPTER 76

It's four more chapters y'all😭, imma cry🥺💔. I appreciate each and ever last person that has reed and voted on this book😭❤️. Much love people🤞🏽.

Payton August is here to see you" Pierre said as he walked to Payton's door

"I'm coming" she said as she paid attention to her phone and Pierre nodded walking away from her room doorway.

Payton walked downstairs after about three minutes or so. She didn't know what August wanted. He hadn't call or texted her all week or even came to school. He went ghost and Payton didn't even stress it after the second day.

"Yea August" she leaned on the stairwell as she walked halfway down them.

"Lemme talk to you outside real quick" He asked and she continued to look at him.

"It's that important caus-" before she could finish he cut her off.

"Come outside, I'm not gone ask you again" he said walking towards the door and Payton sigh walking down the rest of the stairs.

"So wassup?" Payton asked folding her arms across her chest as August closed the door behind the two.

"I'm sorry I didn't answer your calls" he apologized and Payton sigh.

"August that's not even the point, where you been yo I thought something was wrong with you, ya moms questioning me everyday about your where a about's and August it hurt'd me to my heart I had to lie to Mama T like that" Payton explains to August and he sigh.

"I was busy" he said and Payton rolled her eyes.

"Doing what, you was that busy you couldn't call and let it be known you was alright?" Payton asked and he smacked his teeth.

"Payton I know you mad but you need take your tone down when you talkin' da me" he told her and she smacked her teeth.

"I'm about to go to the gym, you really irritating my soul yo" Payton said as she turned towards the door but August grabbed her by her arm.

"No, we not done talking" he told her and she smacked her teeth.

"Yea we are, you not telling me where you been so obviously this conversation is over with" Payton said and he sigh.

"Payton I love you so don't act like that" August told her and she rolled her eyes, causing him to get aggravated.

"Fuck that August, you lying to me and it's not cool yo" She said and he sigh, he wanted to tell her so bad.

"Payton take a walk with me" he said and she jolted her head back giving him a "bit who" look.

"August pick up your phone next time I call you, then we can talk and have a walk in the park but until then you got shit to fix and I'm not talking about me cause dude I don't give a fuck, I'm talking bout ya moms yo" She said as she turned and walked back into the house closing it behind her.