CHAPTER 53

I was laying in my bed

I was laying in my bed. Pierre, Amarin, Paris,and Tasha went out for her dinner. It was about 10 at night, and I had just finished smoking two blunts about ten minutes ago. I was high as fuck too.

"Payton" I heard a voice as my door
opened. Low and Behold this nigga August.

"Uh-Uh get out" I stood from my bed walking over to him while pointing at the door.

"Oh so you gone do me like that?" He asked me as he turned around facing me as I stood at me door.

"No cause you be on bullshit August, you really had a whole attitude with me for no reason what so ever." I told him and he smacked his teeth licking over his lips.

"Why you got shorts on?" He asked pointing at em and I jolted my head back.

"Because I'm about to go to bed as soon as you leave up outta here, matter a fact how did you get in here?" I said pointing out the door then asking him a question.

"I'm not going nowhere and I told Pierre to leave the door unlock for me" he said taking off his jacket walking to the bottom of the bed leaning down taking off his shoes.

"What are you doing, my mans ya not staying here" I told him and he looked up at me.

"Close tha' door" his deep voice made chills go down my spine.

"No cause you no-" he cut me off.

"Close tha' door I'm not gon' tell ya nomo'" he said as his accent came out. I closed the door standing infront of it with my arms across my chest.

"Why do you always wanna bother me when I'm high" I asked him and he fanned me off throwing his shoes to the side.

"You high?" He asked me and I smacked my teeth rolling my eyes.

"Didn't I just say I was" I said with a attitude and the way he looked at me made me scared and wet at the same time.

"Smart mouf' tonight huh?" He asked standing up taking off his jacket.

"I don't understand why you still undressing, you ain't staying here" I told him and he ignored me as he put his jacket on my chair that sat infront of the mirror.

"So your mom them not here?" He asked as he took his shirt off revealing his wife beater.

"No they went to Tasha's dinner, they won't be back til 12 sum why?" I told him and he nodded his head throwing his shirt on top of my dresser.

"So this Jeremiah nigga, y'all talking or what?" He asked walking over infront of me crossing his arms across his chest.

"Are we together?" I asked him as I pointed between the two of us.

"So you gone answer my questions with a question?" He asked stepping closer and I tilted my head to left leaning on the door knob.

"I don't care about your question" I told him as I shrugged.