CHAPTER 56

"Payton" she heard Amarin voice at her door

"Wassup bestoo" Payton said closing the book she was reading smiling at Amarin.

"We gotta talk" she said walking in Payton room.

"Wasup?" Payton sat up her bed and Amarin sat beside her.

"So we haven't had a bestie talk" she said smiling at Payton and Payton giggled.

"Lord Jesus" Payton said already knowing what Amarin wanted to talk about.

"You and August, I know y'all got sum going on" Amarin said and Payton smacked her teeth trying not to smile.

"What you mean?" Payton said moving her curl out the way of her face. Amarin smacked her teeth rubbing her stomach.

"Payton you smiled every time somebody mention his name, you stayed with him for a whole week, and let's not forget them hickeys you had last week" Amarin said and Payton covered her mouth shaking her head.

"Well, I told him I love him" Payton told Amarin and she started crying.

"Oh my god" Amarin said wiping under her eyes.

"What you crying for?" Payton asked standing from her bed going to the bathroom to get Amarin some tissue.

"Payton I never expected you to love someone as in relationships, you've-" Payton cut her off.

"Wait,Wait,Wait ain't no relationship I just love em" she said handing her tissue sitting down.

"Pay did he tell you he loved you back?" Amarin asked and Payton shrugged her shoulders.

"I mean yea, he told he loved me before I loved him." She told her and Amarin was so happy for her bestfriend.

"Payton you know I never expected you to be in love with somebody a day in your life" Amarin said and Payton smacked her teeth.

"Me and him aren't a thing, we know where we stand in each other life" Payton told her and Amarin felt baby P kick.

"So y'all did something?" She asked looking at Payton tucked her lips in.

"Payton how could you not tell me" Amarin whined Payton laughed.

"He just ate me out once or twice you know" She said and Amarin covered her mouth.

"Was it good?" She asked and Payton looked at her.

"It would've never happened the second time if it wasn't good the first time" she who winked at Amarin and she was shocked.

"P so when you gone get the D?" She asked and Payton shrugged.

"Girl I don't even think I'm ready, that thing dumb big" she said referring to August friend. Amarin busted out laughing but Payton was serious.