CHAPTER 21

A U G U ST

Me and Payton was getting ready to leave Waffle House. We got into a disagreement about the bill because she wanted to pay I wouldn't let her. I won the disagreement and paid the bill.

I asked her for a ride home since Rodney and his girl left me. We were now getting in her car and once I opened her door for her and she got in and I closed it for her. I hopped in the passenger side.

"Your car always smell good" I said as she  started her car.

"Because I smell good" she said as I closed my door.

"You wear sweet pea?" I asked her and she nodded as she put her car in drive.

"Indeed I do" she said as she pulled out her parking spot. I love when a girl smell like sweet pea. It's my favorite fragrance for a female.

"That's my favorite" I told her as I put my seatbelt on.

"Well I guess I'm you favorite" she said pulling onto the road putting on her seatbelt on.

"Indeed you is" I mumbled and she looked at me and back at road.

"What you said?" She said stopping at the red light.

"Nothing." I said licking my lips at her she turned her head pulling off at the green light.

"Why you blushing?" I asked her smiling at her and she shook her head nothing as she sat up making a left turn.

"Nothing" She said as she looked in her rear view mirror.

"A nigga making you blush" I said and she turned her head looking out her window as we sat at the red light.

"I'm not fennda deal with you" she said pulling her phone out.

"What I do?" I asked smiling at her. She looked up to see the light then back at her phone.

"What song you wanna hear?" She asked tucking her hair behind her ear.

"It don't matter to me" I told her and she nodded as she clicked on a song on her phone.

"City Girls it is" she said as she put her phone in her lap and the beat came on.

"It's the city girl and you know we'll out fuck you. So get out my face before I touch you. Hoe don't you know cant you understand if you fuck with me I'll take yo man" she rapped and I quickly reached up turning the radio down.

"What the hell?" I asked her and she turned her radio back up dancing her seat.

"Lemme tell you bout this hater from around my hood. Kept trynna bitch like my pussy ain't good. See this bitch ain't like me and I don't know why, but imma give her a reason when I take her guy" she rapped and while she rapped I took out my phone getting on Snapchat recoding her.

"Payton" I tapped her shoulder and she turned and started rapping in the camera as she stopped at the red light.

"You don't want smoke baby please believe me, cause im that bitch and yo nigga looking easy. Touch me, taste me, fuck me, squeeze me once he do that he'll never leave me. Fuck you and the rest of your crew, cause I'll take yo nigga and keep my to. If you wanna fight im with that to, bitch I'm from the hood lace up yo shoes." She rapped to the car and I smiled cause she was so into it.

"Bitch you to slow, cant keep up, I took him, you see us, pussy whip, he too stuck, you lost him, that's yo luck. So the next time you decide to start some shit ole broke down jealous bitch. I'll take yo man" she licked her tongue out and started dancing in her seat.

Once I stopped recoding I watched the video and posted it to my story and saved it. The rest of the ride home I watched her rap to the song. By the time we got to her house the song had just went off. She was about to touch her door handle but I quickly got the car going to open it for her.

"Thank You" she got out and I closed the door for her.

"You welcome Miss. I'll take yo man" i said chuckling to myself.

"I mean I will" she said as we walked up the driveway. Once we track her porch she was about to go in but she turned towards me.

"Thank You for making me smile today. You really brighten my day" she said and I smiled licking my lips.

"We'll brighten mines by giving me your number" I caught her off guard. She bit her bottom lip getting her phone from her pocket.

"Put you number in here, I might use it" she said handing my her phone. I put my number in and saved my contact. I also texted myself so I could get her number.

"Aight beautiful I'll see you later" I said and she gave me a side hug before putting her phone back in her pocket going into the house.

I walked back to my house with a big smile on my face. Chilling with Payton made my day better. She was so pretty and chill. Her smile was so pretty and to know I made her smile made me feel some type of way.

"Yung" My mom said as I walked in the house. It was about 10 at night so I thought everybody was sleep.

"Ma'am" I said as I closed the door walking towards the kitchen where she was.

"You hungry?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"No ma'am. I ate at Waffle House with Payton" I told her as I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"Payton Huh?" She smiled at me as she put the dishes up.

"It's nothing serious" I told her as i opened the water.

"Y'all would be a pretty couple and I like her so I'm all for it" she said closing the dish washer. I shook my head at her.

"Thanks but it's nothing serious" I told her I was a bit surprise. My mom never like the girls I bring around. I had females before Ti but she never liked nun of em including Ti.

"Ok August if you say so. I suggest you get some rest because we're going to church in the morning" she said and I nodded.

"Ok ma" I said closing the bottle of water.

"You should invite Payton" she said and I shook my head.

"Goodnight ma" I kissed her cheek and walked out the kitchen.

I walked in the twins room kissing there cheek. Once I left they room i went to mines and showered. Once I got out I but on my boxers and a pair of sweats living my shirt off. My phone went off with a notification. I picked it up plopping down on my bed.

Once I unlocked my phone i seen it was a Instagram notification. I clicked on it to see somebody tagged me in a comment. I looked at the post and it was picture of me and Payton at Waffle House. I had a couple fans on Instagram and I guess they be stalking me.

@augustalsinafp : @augustalsina Ti wasn't it?
@no_ti : fuck them‼️
@itsyagirlpayton : @no_ti you trippin' bout a nigga that ain't yours, buy you some cigs, calm ya nerves or sum😩.

I clicked on Payton name and her page came up. I liked all her pictures and turn on her post notifications after I followed her.

I texted her phone letting her know that I enjoyed our friendly date and she texted back saying the same. I asked her did she wanna go to church and she said yes and after we said goodnight and I went to sleep with a smile on my face.