CHAPTER 20

P A Y T O N

I was finally back from Harlem. After Amarin moms kicking her out and stuff we decided to pack her stuff up and bring her with us. We have a six bedroom house five bathroom and a whole basement. My mom shouldn't trip anyways.

"PAYTON ELENA EAST" My mom yelled as I walked in the house. Did I mention it was almost eight at night.

"That's me" I said putting my keys in my back pocket. She walked over to me with straight anger.

"Where have you been?" She asked me and I yawned.

"Harlem and back Why?" I asked her and walked closer to me.

"Where is Pierre?" She asked me and I shrugged yawning once again.

"He wanted me to drop him and Amarin off so they could talk" I told her and she pulled her phone out dialing his number.

"Ma give him a break ok. He's already stressed out and you making it worse. He's a kid and he made a mistake that he'll have to deal with. You just continue to support as a mother suppose to" I told her and she put her phone down.

"Payton you know you get on my nerves" she said and I nodded walking away from her.

"I know. I'm going to shower" I told her as I walked upstairs. I walked in my room and noticed some papers on my bed.

"Fuck is this?" I asked no one in particular.

"Harlem Jailhouse?" I questioned myself. I don't know nobody that's in jail so I threw the paper on my dresser ignoring it.

I walked in my closet which was in the back of my bathroom and grabbed my night clothes. I'm a very organized person so I have all my clothes separated how they suppose to be. I walked back in the bathroom closing the door and begin my night routine.

"What a day what a day" I washed my face.

Today has really been stressful. Amarin mom said she didn't want her back until they decided what the deal was with the baby. I didn't get a chance to check on her because all she did was cry and Pierre comfort her. Not to mention I drove there and back by myself. I hadn't ate or showered so I was fennda do that now.

*After the shower*

Once I got out the shower I dressed in some blue jeans and a white wife beater. I grabbed my keys alone with my phone and charger. Putting my pink seeatshirt over my wife beater I walked downstairs. It was 9 at night but a bit was hungry so I was going to get sum food.

"Yo moms I'm going to Waffle House" I said as I knocked on her door.

"OK... bab-" I quickly walked away once I realized her and Simon was doing the nasty.

"Nasty" I said as I walked out the house. I walked to my car getting in.

"AYEE" somebody yelled as i was about to close my car door. I looked up to see Mel walking over here.

"Wassup" I said as one of my feet hung out my car and one sat on the mat.

"When you and my brother gone get together?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Yo brother cool people" I told him and he smacked his teeth.

"Ayee stop it! Y'all know y'all like each other" he said with confidence. I laughed at bit and shrugged.

"I hardly know em. He just cool people and we gone leave it at that" I said turning around in my seat.

"Yea ok. Imma make sure y'all get to know each other" he said with determination. I chuckled.