CHAPTER 69

I had just got in from the gym

I had just got in from the gym. I needed to relieve some stress. It was about two in the morning and I was exhausted. I was ready to take a shower and get a good night rest.

I walked upstairs and into my room. I went and grabbed me some night clothes and headed to the bathroom to take me a nice long hot shower.

After fifty minutes I was out the shower and dressed in one of August white tees I took from him with some boy shorts. I put my Apple Watch and phone on charge. As I was about to crawl in bed I heard baby P crying.

"PIERRE GET HER" I heard Amarin yell as I walked out my room.

"YOU GET HER" he yelled back and I sigh walking to his room tying my hair up.

"I got her" I told them but I don't think they heard me cause both went back to sleep.

"Sshhh, auntie got you" I told her and once I picked her she smiled at me.

"Aww" I said as I held the back of her head pulling her to my shoulder.

She started moving around in my arms as I walked downstairs. She seem happy to see me. I went in the fridge and grabbed one of her bottles and warmed it up. Once I wrapped it up and made sure it was warm enough I walked back upstairs to my room.

"Alright, lets see" I said as I turned my lamp on as I made my way to my bed.

Carefully i got on my bed and once I got under the covers I pulled her from my shoulder and let her lay in the cuff of my arm and began feeding her.

"You was hungry, I knew it" I said and she began kicking her feet laughing.

She was so pretty she had Pierre and Amarin features mixed and she was beautiful. Once she finished I put the bottle on the the stand beside the lamp and picked her up and placed her on the right top side of my shoulder.

I lightly patted her back so she could burp. Once she burped I turned the light off and slowly laid down. I didn't feel like getting up and walking back to Pierre room.

I heard P snoring on my shoulder and I chuckled. She snores just like Pierre loud snoring ass. I rubbed her back as I drifted off to sleep myself.

"Where P'Asia at?" Amarin asked Pierre once she realized she hadn't heard no crying for the rest of the night.

"Payton's room" Pierre said rolling over going back to sleep.

Amarin walked out of their room and headed to Payton. She tied her hair up out her face on her way there. She walked in Payton room to see them both knocked out. Baby P was laying on Payton chest and Payton was laying on a pillow with one arm across baby P so she wouldn't fall.

"This is so cute" she said going back to Pierre room to get her phone.

"Amarin I'm going out with August tonight" Pierre told Amarin as she unplugged her phone.