CHAPTER 29

P A Y T O N

*Amarin in the MM*

I woke up waiting on August to text me back

I woke up waiting on August to text me back. We was suppose to be going to chruch but he hadn't text me back which was very unrare. This dude read my message in three seconds and usual text me back in ten seconds. So for him not to text me back I was confused.

I walked downstairs to see my mom and Simon watching the news. Me and her still don't speak and Simon I never really cared if we talked or not. As I walked out the door my mom turned the tv up.

"According to officers, Melvin La'Branch the third was the victim. He was laying face down with one bullet to the head and two to the back. We are still searching the crime sce-" I walked out the house and as soon as I did I had a bad gut feelings.

I walked over to August porch and I seen his sister on the porch. I've never really met her I just heard stuff about her. When I approached her she had her hands over her face and I think she was crying. She had some pretty tattoos.

"Hey ummm.... you ok?" I asked her and she removed her hands looking up at me.

"Ummm.... I'm fine" she said wiping her face.

You know how when you see somebody crying and you feel like you wanna cry to cause y'all probably can relate to what the person crying for. That's how I felt. Like I really wanted to sit right beside her qnd cry.

"Is August here?" I asked and she shook her head no.

"He left" she said and I nodded in understanding matter. 

"Do you know where he went?" I asked and she looked at me with teary eyes. She looked so hurt and she even looked like she was about to die.

"No, can I ask you a question?" She asked me and I was a bit nervous. I nodded and she sniffing before responding.

"Do you know Mel?" She asked me and I nodded smiling.

"Yea he so funny and nice.  he swear me and August gone be together. He even said he was gone make sure we end up together but it ain't happening" I told her and I chuckled remembering me and Mel conversation.

"Indeed he was" she said giggling. I wanted to give her a hug.

"May I give you a hug?" I asked and she smiled standing up nodding her head yes. I gave a nice comforting hug and pulled away.

"Well I'll see you later and I hope you feel better" I told her and she nodded as I walked away.

"Guess I'll go to church by myself" I said as I got in my car.

*After Church*

I was headed to home after church. The message was to "forgive". He basically explained that forgive before it's somebody time. Cause when they gone you can't forgive them then. Time is limited so use it you can. I took that lesson into consideration and decided that I will forgive both people that I call parents.