CHAPTER 39

A U G U S T

School had just got out and now we was heading to Payton car

School had just got out and now we was heading to Payton car. Me, Pierre, and Amarin rode with her this morning. I didn't feel like driving and Pierre lightskin ass don't like driving either way. She was in a iffy mood today, but you know that's how girl are.

She unlocked her door and got in. She started the car. She unlocked the doors for us and we got in. I got in the front, Pierre and amarin got in the back. As we got in, Pierre opened the door and glass went everywhere.

"Oh shit" he slid back. Payton had her headphones in so I don't think she heard it.

"Payton" I tapped her and she took her headphone out looking at me.

"What" she said and amarin stood with her hand over her mouth.

"Somebody broke yo window" Pierre said and she turn looking out the door behind me.

"Why do bitches wanna test me man." she said turning the car back off getting out the car. She walked around the car to Pierre side.

"You ok?" She asked him and he nodded. I got out to lock.

"There go the rock right there" I pointed at it as it laid on her backseat floor.

"Bro who did this?" Pierre asked her and she didn't even say a word. She walked around to her side of the car popping the trunk closing the door.

"Yo bitches be buggin', let me get my shit dawg" she said as she walked to the trunk.

"Ah Hell, Payton don't fuck nobody up" amarin said as she tried to calm her down. She unzipped a Nike bag as she looked at amarin.

"So you tellin' me you gon' let a bitch break ya' windows and not do nothin' bout it, fuck no" she said and the harlem accent came out.

She took off her shirt revealing her pink nike sports bra. I noticed she had a tattoo on the top left side of her shoulders. It looked like a lion but I couldn't see it because she was moving so fast.

"Payton put your clothes on" Pierre said looking around and back at her.

"Pierre please let me handle my business" she said putting a black tee on. She put her hair in a tight ponytail and put Vaseline on her arms and face.

"I'll be back" she said slamming her trunk once she zipped her bag back.

"Payton wher-" Pierre tapped my arm shaking his head telling me to be quiet. She disappeared inside of the school.