CHAPTER 48

*brace yourself cause it's about to go down*
*continued*

I walked in the house after I decided to give her myself a minute. I went to CFA and to the gym. Once I was entered the house to hear amarin andr my mom talking. I stopped once I realized it was them two. I thought back to last week bit my lip.

"Did she do the therapy thing that I set up for her?" I heard amarin voice. I quickly closed the door quietly and crept toward the living room.

"She didn't wanna do it but I made her do it" my mom said and I scrunched my face up in confusion.

Bitch yeen make me do shit, other than wanna fuck you up.

"I know she told me she didn't wanna do it and I went behind her back. Honestly I just wanna thank you for saying you called her" amarin said and I made my presence known immediately.

"So you the one behind alla this?" I pointed at amarin and her and Tasha looked at me with guilt.

"Look I know you told me that you didn't wanna do but I felt lik-" I cut her off because I was over it alla her bullshit.

"So if I told you dat, why you do it?" I asked her as I put my hands in my sweats. I was pissed and I know my hands get to moving before I knew it so I put them away.

"Payton I'm sorry ok. I just felt tha-" she stood up explaining but I cut her off once again. "Do it look like I give a fuck about how you feel?" I asked her and her eyes got watery.

"Payton don't talk to her like t-" I cut my mom off as she stood up. "Nawl fuck you and her. Y'all both know that I'm not ok but y'all continue to do shit that irritate my soul. The fuck is ya' problem" I asked as I looked at the both of them.

"Payton I just don't wanna see you go through that nomore" she said and at this point I was careless. I didn't give a damn about nobody's feelings nomore. "Amarin what did I tell you when you seen me sleeping on the sideway of my grandmothers house" I asked her. I had nomore crying in me so I had no emotions as I mention my grandma name.

"That you didn't need help and that you was all you got" She said as she dropped her head. My mom stood there staring at me.

"Exactly so why the fuck would you do some bullshit like that knowing it was gone piss me off?" I asked as and she started crying. She turned and cried into Tasha chest.

"Hey mo- what's going on?" Paris asked as she rushed over to Amarin and Tasha.

"She being asshole again?" Paris pointed at me and I chuckled at her.

"I will fuck you up Paris. My hands haven't been sparing nobody lately. So basically what I'm saying is at this point if you step to me im beating yo ass into a coma" I told her and my mom walked over to me. I step back already knowing what she was trying to do.

"If you hit me bitch I swear to god on my life you gone catch every piece of anger in my body" I said as I squeezed my eyes tight and my fist balled so fast.

"Payton I'm sorry" amarin said as she walked over to me.

"Fuck you too. You ain't shit but problems too" i told her and she covered her mouth as she cried harder.

"Payton no im sorry. We're bestfriends yo." She said as she sniffed wiping her face. I looked at her and bit my lip.

"Fuck a bestfriend" I snatched the necklace off my neck and threw at her.

"Payton" i felt Paris grabbed me as I reached for the door. Before I knew it my hand connected with her nose.

"I just told you my hands not sparin' nobody" I told her as she held he nose.