CHAPTER 31

A M A R I N

Being four months pregnant, living with you boyfriends mother, and dealing with yo bestfriend boy-friend brother murder ain't easy

Being four months pregnant, living with you boyfriends mother, and dealing with yo bestfriend boy-friend brother murder ain't easy. Today was the funeral and Pay had just finished my hair. She even did my makeup. She had did her hair and we was now leaving the house.

"Where's Payton?" I asked as I walked downstairs to see Paris, Simon, Pierre, and Tasha sitting on the couch.

"She's upstairs" Pierre said as he got up and helped me down the stairs.

"Alright everybody it's time to go" Travis said as he opened our door.

"Where's Payton?" Travis asked me as everybody walked out infront of me.

"Upstairs" I answered his question.

"Go get her and tell her that my momma wanna talk to her." Travis said and I nodded turning around going upstairs. I walked to her room door and knocked.

"Come in" her soft voice said on the other side of the door.

"Payton it's time to go." I said and she was dressed casually. She looked high too.

"Alright in coming" she said standing up

"Alright in coming" she said standing up. When Payton goes to funeral she always smoke before she go. She hates crying. The last time I actually seen her cry was at big mama's funeral.

"You look so sad" I said as she walked out the room behind me.

"I am." She said and we walked downstairs.

"August moms wants to speak to you" I told her and she nodded as we walked in his yard.

"Amarin you riding with me" Pierre grabbed my hand as Payton walked over and gave August a long hug. He had on his shades so you couldn't see his emotions.

"That's fine" I said as i stood beside him. We did prayer and everybody loaded up.

"August your in the family car" his mom told him and he shook his head no.