Wrong place, wrong time.

"Bye Yn!" Your friends wave at you as you push the door to the coffee shop open and the evening summer air hits you. It's a stark comparison to the air conditioned coffee shop but you don't mind. This is your favourite time of year.

You skip out the coffee shop wearing a plain white t shirt and some very short denim shorts, your long h/c hair hooking over your shoulder as the breeze catches it. You take a big breath of the warm evening air and smile to yourself. You enjoy life, especially in the summer.

You live with your parents and start walking home, they live on the nicer side of town by the lake, all your friends claim you're posh but it's not true, your parents just worked hard for what they have and like any estate, there's bad stuff happening if you know where to look.

There's one particularly bad spot you hate to walk past, a tiny alleyway at the entrance of the posh estate. To enter the estate you need to walk over a long bridge that spans the lake and the estate itself has large bushes either side of the bridge to 'section it off' as it were from the poorer estates, that being said however created an alleyway between the bush as the first house. Which wasn't a house. It's made to look like a house but it's a community hall, the people of your estate were to stuck up for a real hall blemishing the entrance to their beloved lake estate so it was under the guise of a three story town house.

Walking past said bad alleyway you can hear what sounds like someone groaning in pain, it's normally just kids smoking down there so out of worry, being the kind person you are, you turn and gingerly start to walk down the gloomy alley. The closer you get you can hear more groans and low deep voices.

There appears to be eight men. One holding another against the wall who's clearly got a split lip and six of them just stood by watching, you can't get a good look as the six are blocking you way.
"Hey! What are you -HOLY SHIT!" You gasp as they all swing around to look at you and the man who's pinning the victim against the wall by this throat with his forearm swings his spare hand your way. It contains a gun, the reason your sentence was interrupted half way by your cursing.

Your blood is pounding in your ears and your frozen to the spot as you have a silent stand off with the armed man. Without even realising it your fight or flight instinct takes over and you start to step backwards. You feel like you should probably get out of here, but as soon as the armed man sees your leg muscles tense to step away he barks an order.
"Hoseok!" And within a heartbeat before you can turn around properly Hoseok has a strong, vice like grip on your arm causing you to yell out in pain but he doesn't ease off.

The armed man looks at the victim in his grasp and goes back to what he was doing like then interruption never happened.
"So you've learnt your lesson, right?" He asked in a deep voice as the victim with the bloodied up face and busted lip gasps for air nodding and the punisher removes his arm allowing the victim to drop to the floor, gulping in huge amounts of breath as he unsteadily gets to his feet and stumbles quickly away.

Your heart speeds up to the point you think you might die. You really might die, you've clearly witnessed something and this man has a gun. They all turn their gaze to you.

The punisher looks at you, he's not as tall as some of the others who, much to your alarm, have started to surround you. They're all covered in tattoos, dressed in black despite the scorching weather, but in the back of your mind you can't help but notice they're young. Not the usual gangster type, no older members bossing them around.

"Listen, little kitten. I don't know what possessed you to try play hero today, but it's landed you in some trouble ya'know?" His voice was deep and despite their calm attitude to what was happening you could feel tears stinging your eyes and you were frightened. Defence mode entered.

"What the fuck do you want with me? Why are you acting so calm and friendly?!" You growl as tears prick your eyes and tumble down your cheeks. He chuckles showing a gummy smile and walks up to you as Hoseok holds you in his grip. He gently wipes the tears off your face and then lands a slap across your cheek, shocking you into silence.

"I was trying to be nice. I didn't swear at you did I?! Fuck it. Hoseok put her in the van, everyone we're going home. This little brat included."
"No! No no! I can't go with you! No! Please I can-" But your sentence was cut short as Hoseok slammed a hand over your mouth and loaded you into the back with some others while three took the front seats.