Just think about it.

A few days later, your tattoo has finally settled and your face is flushing as you stand in the kitchen and Yoongi crouches down and brushes his hand up your thigh observing your tattoo.

Just as his hand gently brushed up your thigh and reached the top by your hip Jimin walked in.
"WOAH! SORRY!" He yelled as he did an about turn and walked up the hallway loudly shouting.
"I DIDNT MEAN TO INTERRUPT YOUR SEXY TIME!"
"IT ISNT!" You yell back and Yoongi huffs.
"It's not worth retaliating, he's only shouting it to make you bite and wind you up. Let it go."

He stands up and looks down at you.
"Your legs good, let's check your hand." He murmurs and gently takes your hand in his and unwraps the bandage Jin puts on every morning.
"It's looking good. I think a few more days and the stitches can come out." He smiles down at you and you nod.
"That's good, so...on the subject of my hand. When are we going back out to work?" You ask hopefully.

You want something to do, being in here is boring. This house is large but can only occupy you for so long.
"The boys are working tonight. You're staying here."
"Oh what?! Yoongi no way! Cmon'!" You complain yanking your hand back and he laughs.
"Bosses orders baby. And guess who's the boss? Me. Guess who listens to me? You."

You don't like the smug look on his face. Two can play this game.
"But if I'm 'your girl' and 'little kitten' and 'your baby' surely I get special treatment?"
He looks shocked and laughs out loud.
"Wow. You wanna play like that huh? Who said your my girl? My little kitten? My baby?"
"You said I was your girl the night I got the double loot, you always call me little kitten and your literally just called me baby."
He laughs in shock.
"Wow, you got me. What if you're taking it the wrong? What if I say that to all the girls?"
"Then I'm offended and if I'm not special to you it won't matter if I go out to work!" You grin and he leans against the counter with his arms folded.

"You got me." He admits.
"So! You'll let me work tonight?"
"Nope."
"Why?!"
"Just think about it." He says cockily as he strides out the room. A small smile tugging at his lips as he leaves you stood there.

You walk off to find the next in command.
"Jin!" You say happily as you plop next to him on the sofa. He looks at you suspiciously.
"I'm not getting involved."
"You don't even know what it is."
"I don't want to know."
"Yeah but yoon-"
"LALALALALAAAAALLALALALALALAAAAA" Jin shouts loudly standing up covering his ears and you flop backwards on the sofa and look at the ceiling till a few seconds later a handsome face sporting a bunny smile appears.

"I can help you with working."
"Wow news travels fast." You say with a shocked look and he shrugs.
"Tell him it's dangerous to be left here alone at night. What is someone raids the house while you're here alone? If Yoongi's the big I am like he says he'll be able to protect you anyway right?"
"Ugh! Why didn't I think of that!" You gush sitting up and getting to your feet. You highfive the mischievous youngest with your good hand and trot off to find Yoongi.

He's in his study sat at the desk. He has thick black glasses on and he's resting his chin on his palm as he stares at the computer infront of him.
"You look almost studious."
"Almost huh?"
"Mhmm only almost. Yoongi I wanna work Cmon' please?"
"Yn. We already did this. No." He groans taking off his glasses and rubbing his eyes with his finger tips.
"But it's dangerous here! What if the house gets raided while I'm alone? If you're as strong and amazing as you make out you can look after me right? Right? Right?" You say quickly and he leans back in the desk chair with a low creak as he lightly chews on the arm of his glasses.

"You never cease to amaze me Yn. Do you know I've killed men before for testing me in this way?"
"You won't kill me." You suddenly feel nervous. Has he ever killed one of his own before. Maybe...
"True." He mutters and your heart sky rockets.

He stands up and walks over gently grabbing your chin.
"Ya'know, everyone in this house thinks your mine, and after you last job, Chan-woo also thinks you're mine, which means he'll have told people, and news spreads fast, especially about me. Know what that means little kitten?" He asks as his face is close to yours observing every reaction on your face. You give a little head shake and he laughs a breath laugh.
"It means that when we're out in public and working they're all going to think you're mine and we can't let them think otherwise now can we? Are you truly prepared to act like my girl in public? I mean...I could do anything I like and you couldn't refuse because that would be odd of my girlfriend wouldn't it?"

It suddenly clicks in your mind. You thought you'd won but he's totally thrown the scores. If you go out he can do whatever he wants to you and you can't refuse now it's public information amongst the underworld that your the infamous Yoongi's girl, if you stay home he's also won. He watches it click in your mind.
"Game over." He grins and plants a tiny kiss on your lips before walking away and sitting down to continue his work like nothing happened.