Daily life

You sit silently in the back of the car as it drives to the house. You can believe what you've just seen, this beating was far more brutal than yesterday's victims and you're in shock Yoongi shot him. He was already beaten to bad, to shoot him aswell seemed so over the top. You had started to trust them all but Yoongi and you had gone back a few steps.

It was a nightmare for you back at 'home' as Yoongi went to take your hand in the kitchen and without thinking about it you yanked it back causing a lot of eyes to stare at you in a shocked way as he whipped around grabbing you by the back of your neck with his large hand pinning you against the counter with his body

"What the fuck are you doing?" He growled inches from your face, you could feel your heart hammering away and the boys stood awkwardly watching, unable to help.

"I d-didn't mean to!" You blurt our shaking your head.
"Yanking your hand away isn't a accident is it?"
"I-I'm fucking scared okay?! You just shot someone!" You yell and burst into tears as he lets go forcefully and storms off.

Yoongi's pov
He stormed off to his room and sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands slightly tugging on his hair in a stressed way. After a while there was a gentle knock on the door.
"Please don't be Yn." He muttered under his breath before calling out and Jin came in and softly sat on the edge of the bed. Jin was the only one brave enough to come check on him when he was in one of his moods.

"What's the matter?"
"I don't know." He answered truthfully and Jin sat silent next to him, letting him re-think the question.
"I've fucking scared her. I tried to look out for her because she's new to this world and all I've done is frighten her. I've ruined her daily life, I've robbed her of sleep, taken her from her friends and family, made her witness violence and thrown her virgin ass into a house full of hungry men."

Jin laughed a little as Yoongi threw himself backwards onto the bed with his hands over his face.
"Well, I don't think it was you who scared her, whoever shot his arm would have had to deal with the same reaction from her, you have robbed her of sleep and taken her from her family however, she can now contact them, sure we check her phone but that's irrelevant, maybe take her to see her parents? To show her you're not a bad guy? Oh and I don't think anyone's gunning for her virginity here anymore." He added the last bit flicking his gaze to Yoongi.

Yoongi thought it over, taking her to see her family or friends wasn't a bad shout. Sure he'd hate every second of it, to him it seemed a waste of time but to her this was probably important. Then Jin's last words struck him.
"She's not ugly, why are they not trying to hound her down?" He asked sitting up with a suspicious look on his face as he meets Jin's eyes.

"Hmmm, probably because you seem to be oddly protective of the small frail thing, even if you are unaware you do it, I think you're developing feelings for her, which is why you lose your shit when you realise you've upset her in some way, and she's now a part of us, which to the rest of us makes her like a sister. No one wants to fuck their sister." He got up with a nod to Yoongi and walked out.

"Surely anyone would be protective of her? She's damn near useless.." He muttered to himself thinking over Jin's words before standing up making a sudden decision and vanishing to find Yn.

He found her sat in the garden, basking in the evening sun with Hoseok and Jimin. Her pale, bare skin and stark comparison to the two tanning inked men either side of her.

"Yn?" He called to get her attention. It felt odd, he never called her by name. She turned her head to look at him and a nervous look came across her face and Jin walked past muttering a quiet reminder to him.
"Easy does it Romeo..."
"You um, probably shouldn't have that fresh tattoo in the sun like that." His long finger pointing to her leg and she stood up with a nod and started to walk inside but he blocked her way.
"Hey, wait." And she glanced up at him looking like a deer caught in the headlights.
"I um, I'm going to take you to see your parents tomorrow. You miss them right?" He felt awkward with Hoseok and Jimin watching the exchange with amused expressions, he flipped them off making sure his hand was slightly behind her so she didn't see.

"Really?! I'd like that! Thank you!" She beamed and he was certain this was the happiest face he'd seen in his life. If she wasn't so scared of him, she'd probably have hugged him. She tottered past him, presumably to text her mum to inform her she'd be going over tomorrow.

Jimin stood up dusting off his ass and grinned at Yoongi.
"You're becoming soft old man."
"Not on your fucking life you little shit." He said raising his fist as Jimin scampered inside laughing.