Guess who?

The party was in full swing late into the night, you were at first shocked when Yoongi left so easily. He has however rang you every half an hour to check on you. For what feels like the millionth time you answer the phone.
"Hello."
"Baby. Is he still there?"
"Mhmm."
"Has he touched you?"
"Nu-Uh."
"Okay. Where is he?"
"Yoongi? Honestly you don't need to worry, he's had my mother hanging off his arm all night. He couldn't get away if he tried."
"Good. Let's keep it that way."

And in usual Yoongi fashion he hangs up without any sort of goodbye. You shove your phone back in your pocket and against better judgement put it on mute, you'll just remember to check it every half hour. It'll be fine.

You seem to have turned into a waitress, serving drinks, washing glasses, fetching more alcohol from the shed where it's cool, cleaning up spills, topping up snacks, monitoring games of 'never have I ever', because once your mother drinks she turns into a teenager and your father is nowhere to be found. He's probably playing poker in the study as there seems to be a large lack of men all of a sudden.

You feel uncomfortable as Jaehyuns eyes constantly flit to you. It's one of those moments where you realise that Yoongi is an aggressive, tantrum throwing, hot headed dick, but he never makes you feel unsafe, not anymore. If anything, you'd rather he was here, even if he does struggle to keep his hands to himself.

Upon further looking you notice that now your mother and other female guests are suitably intoxicated he's rolled up his sleeves, suffering from the heat in the cramped room, showing the start of his inked body. Your guess is in the morning he'll blame their memory on alcohol and that he has no tattoos and did no such thing.

You collect the glasses from the table and stare daggers at your mothers back. She should be doing this, this isn't what you came here for. You're not a maid so she can revert back to a teenager and oggle and touch some man half her age. A man who's incredibly dangerous, the temptation to sneak into his house while he's here is so strong. The things this man must be hiding is unreal. He sure as hell isn't hiding his trophy girls in the house next door. What's more important in the back of your mind is, how the hell did he find out where your parents live? This can't be a coincidence surely.

You take one last glance at him as he mouths something that looks like 'I'm coming for you sweet'.

You've had enough of his shit and decide to put some music on loudly through the house sound system and drink yourself into a relaxed state. It's the least you deserve after tonight.

It gets to around two AM and you finally stumble a little tipsy into your old room and glance out the window. It's situated above the garage with a now empty driveway. Your dads car is in the garage under you room and there's a big empty space where Yoongi's truck was parked hours earlier.

It's a sweltering summer night and without a second thought about your new next door neighbor you open your window wide and strip down to your underwear and flop onto the bed, completely forgetting about checking your phone still stuck in the folds of your shorts somewhere on the floor.

You throw your bra onto the desk chair when it becomes to uncomfortable when you lay down and fall into a deep sleep on your comfy old bed, the night breeze a welcome chill on your flushed skin from the hot, once overcrowded house.

You feel like you can't have been asleep long when you feel like something is wrong, you wake up slowly and roll over cracking your eyes open the tiniest bit to see a man sat comfortably on your desk chair, his elbows on his knees, leaning forwards his eyes on you. Your bra hanging off one finger in a judgmental way, your phone loosely hanging from his thumb and forefinger likes it's diseased.

He's dressed in a pair of blue ripped jeans, black red and white high tops, a large loose white T-shirt that shows a lot of colourful ink and a very angry scowl on his face.