An evening surprise

Yoongi's pov
He'd made sure to send Yn out with the boys to explore the island while he went out to find Avvy in the large kitchen, her Bengal cat purring around her ankles as she cleaned.

"Avvy?" He called to get her attention as he sat on the kitchen side, a solid black marble that was cold against his skin. The old lady turned to him and frowned scolding him to get off the side, which he did with a gummy grin, as she asked him what he wanted.

He started talking to her about the week ahead, what foods she needed to bring in (he'd given her very little notice they were turning up) what his plans were for the week ahead and what he wanted to do tonight.
"Well...my my my Yoongi, I've never seen you think it over this way before..but of course I'll sort it for you. You are my favourite young man." She winked playfully at him and he hid his face in his hands mocking her.
"Stop Avvy, you'll make me blush."
"Oh get out of my kitchen!" She threatened as she hobbled to him whipping a tea towel and he laughed as he scampered out the room.

He dialled Jungkook's number on his way to his room.

Hello?
Jungkook? Make sure you keep Yn out and busy till sunset okay?
Yeah sure but why?
Don't ask...just do it. Since when did you ever question me?!
Shit. Alright chill. We'll keep her busy till sundown.
Sunset...
Yeah yeah that's what I said right?

And he abruptly hung up. As long as the youngest got the message it was fine and he set off with Avvy to sort stuff. He wasn't going to go and help her originally but Avvy has suggested it may be a good idea. If he helped himself it would mean more and she explained in the car that he should want to do this himself. Which made sense.

He helped her around the supermarket, and various other shops. Always carrying the stuff for her and they made their way back to the house as Avvy started cooking and he went about setting up the beach for the evening.

Eventually the sun started to set and the boys returned his girl safely back to him, he was certain her pretty pale skin had already gained some colour after just one day out in the Fiji sun.
"Hey!" She beamed at him as she entered with the boys and he smiled at her.
"Hey Kitten, Good day?" He asked and she gushed about how pretty the island is and everything she'd seen and done, another thing he'd made her see that she wouldn't have done without him. It made him smile when he managed to open up her small world a little more. He told her to go shower and the boys to head to the beach once she'd gone.

Yoongi sat on the beach with the boys drinking around the fire until Avvy called that the 'young mistress' was out of the shower.
"I don't know why she won't just call her Yn." He grumbled to the boys making them laugh as he stood up, dusted the sand off his shorts and went inside to fetch Yn.

He met her in the hallway, she had damp hair from the shower that was starting to curl as it dried, her tiny cotton shorts exposing her legs and tattoo, a tight white T-shirt with a v-neck that exposed some cleavage. He swallowed hard at her effortless beauty and held out his hand.
"Cmon' trout pout. I've got something to show you." He said bluntly as she took his hand and he led her down the hall, through the kitchen and living space, out the back doors and down to the beach where the boys were gathered, sitting relaxed around the small fire, drinking out of cans and bottles laughing loudly against the backdrop of the sun setting behind the ocean.

"Oh wow Yoongi! This looks amazing!" She smiled, her eyes wide with shock as she let go of his hand and ran forwards to the boys as he walked slowly behind.
"This is your official welcome party Yn! We never gave you one back home because it all turned wild pretty fast, so this is it! Were so glad to you have with us little miss!" Jin grinned holding his bottle up and the others followed suit and as Yoongi reached her side he could see her welling up.
"Oi! it's a party don't cry or you'll kill the mood." He said giving her a playful shove and she smiled up at him and wiped her eyes.
"Thank you" she grinned and he gave a small nod as he sat down and tugged her with him.

They all laughed and drank around the fire until late into the night when the sun had set and the full moon was like a night light, illuminating the beach in a soft glow as it's light bounced off the ocean. Yoongi looked around after a while and noticed Yn wasn't with them, he glanced towards the ocean and could see her sat alone staring out to sea.