Guilt

Yoongi's pov
He was painfully aware of the boys awake and wandering around, sitting on the others sofas, waiting for them to get up so they could take orders from him and start their day, but he couldn't bring himself to move. Yn was still fast asleep in his arms and while she was sleeping, she wasn't thinking about the last twenty four hours she'd suffered.

He felt full of guilt, if he hadn't fucked up that day, she's never had seen and could be out leading a normal life, seeing her friends, having fun. But instead she'd had nothing but trouble since she'd met him. She'd had her hand sliced open, a tattoo slapped across her thigh that tied her to gang life for the rest of her days, she'd seen him get shot, she'd been touched by men she didn't know to lure them into rooms for beatings, she was now being hunted by Jaehyun and her parents house had been obliterated.

Jungkook looked at him as he opened his eyes while he laid with her in his arms.
"Are you going to wake her up?" The youngest whispered and he shook his head slowly.
"Shall I go get the others to start looking into where Jaehyuns gone? I'm guessing you're going to want to get him back?"
"Of course I am. He tried to kill my girlfriend and her parents." He whispered back with a roll of his eyes and Jungkook looked at Jimin who giggled.
"That's the first time you've openly called her your girlfriend Yoongi" Jimin whispered with a wiggle of his eyebrows and he wanted to wipe the grin off of his face, but that would mean waking her up and that's not something he was willing to do.

The boys split into two groups. Jimin, Jungkook and Jin went out on the street to ask around various smaller offcuts of their gang about what had happened and to keep an eye out. Hoseok, Namjoon and Taehyung stayed at home to see what they could find out by hacking into computers and social medias. Jaehyun would have run somewhere quiet after that stunt, he knew this, but he wouldn't be far, he was too set on getting his filthy paws on his girlfriend and was waiting for the moment he let his guard down and he'd come for her and Yoongi knew he'd struggle to get her back if Jaehyun managed to get her.

While he was lost in his own thoughts she started to stir in his arms and he loosened his grip as she stretched and opened her eyes.
"I feel stiff and uncomfortable." She mumbles her sleepy eyes meeting his as she yawned and rolled over, it took everything in him to quickly grab her and stop her from rolling right off the sofa onto the floor.
"Let's get up Kitten. We need to shower." And he chuckled as her face took on a shocked expression.
"We?!" She squeaked out and he nodded.
"I wasn't joking when I said I wasn't letting you out of my sight. Cmon'. Up." He ordered gently slapping her thigh to get her to move.

He wasn't truly going to make her shower with him, but he was certainly going to push it as far as he could and if she ended up in with him, it could only be a bonus. Right?

Yn's pov
He laced his fingers with yours and dragged you through the house to his room and into the posh black and gold en suite where he started to run a bath. You were pretty certain a shower is what he ordered and yet here he was running the deepest bath you've ever seen.
"Uhh, Yoongi? Isn't that a little deep?"
"No. Get in."
"You're still in here." You state bluntly and he looks at you with raised eyebrows.
"I know. That's because we're getting in together Yn."

You thought he was joking. To tired and achey to argue, and figuring he's seen it all before anyway you quickly tug off your dirty clothes and lob them on the floor, hopping into the bath and sinking into the bubbles, and much to your dismay he really does strip down and get in with you. He positions himself behind you and relaxes into the corner of the corner bath as he tugs you between his legs, at least your back is facing him so he can't see how red your face is.

Without even asking his starts to wet your hair and lather it with shampoo.
"I feel like a child, I can do this myself." You groan and he rolls his eyes behind you.
"Shut up and let me look after you. I'm being nice, just enjoy it. I could go back to being an ass if you'd prefer?" He bites and you shake your head a little.
"No. Nope. No thanks. I'm sure you'll turn back into an ass at some point today anyway." You reply and he laughs.
"Exactly, so enjoy it while it lasts." He grumbled and you have to admit, his long, slim tattooed fingers feel good as they massage your head.