Time to earn some money.

You're full of nerves. You spent all day at home with the boys, who're now becoming like big brothers. They mess with you and have started looking out for you more since you got your tattoo, they don't lose their temper so much now. However it's now nearly ten at night, you're dressed in black like Jimin and Hoseok and waiting to meet someone else with his cronies to collect a bag of...something. They won't tell you what it is.

"Yn? If those goes wrong. Do exactly what we say. As soon as we say it." Hoseok warns as he reaches for a duffle bag on the seat next to you as a set of headlights stop a short distance infront of your car.
"What are we doing here Jimin?"
"Yn, it's just work. Let's get out it's time to earn some money." Jimin said with a devilish grin and he clicked a magazine of bullets into a gun with a pleasing click before hopping out the car with Hoseok.

You nervously glance as the Gun next to you and refuse to pick it up, going out empty handed. You follow just behind Jimin and Hoseok and see four men walking towards you with another bag in their hands, it's identical to yours. It seems heavier than yours though. Curiosity getting the better of you, you step one step further than Jimin to see the exchange happening and the man with the bag spots you.

"Well hello pretty little thing. I've not seen you before." He smirks whisking the bag back out of Jimin's grip.
"Who's this?" The man asks with a stern face pointing the gun aimlessly in your direction making your breath hitch.

"She's Yoongi's girl, leave her be and let's finish this." Hoseok tutted going to exchange the bags but he moved it away again.
"Ah ah ahh! Not so fast. I wanna look at the girl. Yoongi never keeps a girl. She must be pretty or at least a good fuck." And you see Jimin's jaw tense and he smacks the mans hand away as he reaches for you.

You struggle to breathe as the atmosphere becomes incredibly tense all of a sudden.
"Lemme see the girl."
"Cmon' Chan-woo. You don't wanna touch Yoongi's things. He'll chop your fucking filthy hands off."
"Over this one? I'm not sure sure." He said looking at you and Hoseok and Jimin laughed.
"Especially over this one. Leave her alone!" Jimin yelled the last part as he reached for you again.

You're not sure what happened but there was a rush of feet and bangs as your were shoved to the ground hard by Jimin as he shouted at you to get down and hide.

Your breathing increases ten fold as you curl up on the floor wanting to scream. You're terrified but in the back of your mind you know you need to do something, cowering on the floor won't help you. Without knowing what you're doing you reach for the bags and sprint to the car unnoticed, the men are pre occupied with fighting Jimin and Hoseok and you start to work. You do well and just as you're done with your task someone grabs your hair and yanks you to the floor with a bag still in your hand.

"Gimme the bag!" The man growls smacking your head against the car and you cry out in pain still clutching the bag with your right hand.
"Let go of it now!"
"No!" You yell as with one hand you clutch it as hard as you can and he takes your free left hand in his and before you can even make a noise he whips a pocket knife out and cuts a deep gash in your palm and as you let go of the bag to grasp your left hand he grabs it and runs shouting he's got it and the bangs soon stop as the crunch of gravel is heard as the car screams away. You stand up woozy as Hoseok and Jimin sprint over to you jumping two dead bodies as they get to you.

"Fuck Yn your hand!" Hoseok gasps breathless from fighting as he sees your hand dripping profusely with blood, he takes his jumper off with his T-shirt and rips it apart wrapping your hand tightly before tugging the zip up back in leaving it hanging open, his toned tattooed body on display
"Hold it tight, don't let go till we're home, if the blood soaks through tell Jimin hell re-wrap it. Have you got a bag?" He asks and you nod as you get in the car crying as your hand burns and Jimin piles into the back with you breathing heavily as he wraps a comforting arm around you.

"You did good, well done for getting out the way babe." He forced a smile for you and it was silent apart from your crying as Hoseok drove at mad speeds through the city getting you back to the house where everyone was waiting to see how it went.