Hes testing you.

He slams the door shut and you jump.
"W-What's the matter? Did something not go well? I tried my best. I really did!" You gush trying to decipher if you've done something wrong. Yoongi roughly places a gun on the bedside table and throws a glass at the wall.

You stand silent until he speaks.
"He's testing you, and he's testing me. He's going to wanna know where you come from if we don't convince him your just a regular thrill seeking whore! God damn it argh!"
"How do we convince him? I tried I really did!"
"Next time, we need to arrange another meeting and we need to be closer, if he starts knowing you're not trying to bone me every five minutes he'll know somethings  wrong and he'll figure out I fucked up and let you see when we beat that bloke. And then if he figured that out were as good as dead."

You nod slowly and go to leave the room but he calls you.
"If you don't wanna be ravaged by six men I wouldn't go out there without me dressed in that dress." You slowly shut the door and sit on the bed.

He confuses you. It's like he wants you to be safe but at the same time doesn't really give a toss, like he wants to have sex with you but like he doesn't want to touch you either, he kisses you but makes no big deal out of it. You don't understand what's happening. Is this your life now? Is this it? You'll just be passed between men till you get old and die?

"Yoongi?"
"Mmm?"
"You stole my first kiss. I'm really mad ya'know." You laugh in a breathy fashion and he chuckles as he lays on the bed leaning against the head rest.

"If I hadn't saved you tonight you'd have had a lot worse stolen today. Thank your lucky stars I've only stolen a kiss."
"Three actually."
"Stop counting it or you'll drive yourself mad. Things like that will happen a lot and to prove my superiority and reputation I'll be kissing you as I see fit and you will comply and do as your told."

"Thanks for saving me, from that man I mean."
"It's fine. I think any of us would have done the same. We may be gang members but we're still human. Besides while you're under this roof you're one of us. Even if you do piss us all off constantly."

"Is that Why Taehyung has such bad mood swings?"
"No...that's because he has a high price on your virginity and I told him to back off. It's called sexual frustration sweetheart. It's not something you'd know about, he's always been...eager with the girls and now you're fresh untouched body is waltzing around him all day and he can't do anything because he's under my orders not too."
"I feel like I should say thanks?"

"Don't, maybe I'm keeping him away for my benefit? Maybe I've got a price on your virginity too? Men like to bet on anything ya'know."
"Have you?" You ask inquisitive. This is the first real conversation you've had with him.
"I wouldn't tell you even if I did. Go to sleep." He ordered flicking the light out.

"But I'm still in my dress."
"Then take it off."
"But we're sharing a bed! I can't sleep in my underwear-"
"Yn!" He barked cutting you off.
"I'm not interested. Just stop assuming I want to fuck you for heavens sake. I do have other stuff on my mind, like the rival men who want to kill me. It's a bit of a mood killer. Go. To. Sleep. You're like a damn toddler."

And that was the last you heard of him till morning come.

When you wake up you glance around and see him sat fully clothed sat in a chair.
"Yoongi? What are you doing?"
"Waiting for you to get your ass outta bed. We got work to do, your coming to work with me and muscle heads Jin and Jungkook. Get up and get dressed. I've also got a solution to the fact you don't look like you belong with us." After saying his piece he got up and walked out leaving you to digest this information.

As you shower and pull on your ripped skinny jeans and tug on a T-shirt and a baby pink tshirt your thoughts turn to your parents. You still have no phone and you miss them so much. This is a whole new life compared to your old one. Tears well up  as you walk towards the living space of the large house.

"Hey Yn! What's the matter?" Jin asks right away pulling you into a hug.
"I just, I miss my parents, and I feel so bad Jin. I just left and have no phone so I can't even text them, I bet they've been trying to call, to check if I'm okay. I just...this life is a whole new thing and I'm struggling to adjust. I know you've all been nice to me, mostly, I'm just struggling a little. I'm sorry." You weep into his chest as he rests his cheek on your head.

"Yn? We'll get you a new phone today while we're out as long as you can be trusted not to do anything stupid. I have the sim card from your old one. Let's go." Yoongi ordered, he seemed brash but this was his way of being nice, he stopped you crying and was trying to ease you into this new life by giving you a life line to your parents.