Its complicated.

It's early afternoon, you've got a phone back in your clutches, you've watched, cried and felt sick as the three men you're with today have beaten people to a pulp for various reasons. You're not overly hungry after seeing it but Jin is practically force feeding you.

"Where are we going next?" You ask as you force down a mouthful of food praying he won't shove in anymore.
"A tattoo parlour."
"What? Why?"
"It's part of my master plan to stop suspicions about you hanging around. Its complicated."
"I don't follow..." Jungkook cut in, looking confused and blank.

Jin sighed.
"I think I get it. Yn's getting the tattoo right?" And you choke on thin air at these words and Jin continues.

"The average life span of a thrill seeking whore is a week to two weeks at best, after that she's either boring or slept with someone else and got herself killed. If Yn is still seen hanging around after two weeks Yoongi's story about her being a thriller whore won't work. However if she gets a tattoo and becomes one of us properly we can claim she fits in or Yoongi fell in love with her, which is why she's still around after the two week mark. You follow?"

Jungkook looked a little shook but nodded his head as yours hit the table. You felt sick. You really didn't want this. You rest your head on the table, the coolness against your head a soothing feeling compared to what's going on around you. Your pulse is through the roof of that you're certain. Since you met these men two days ago your heart hasn't settled to a decent pace, and yet you shock yourself, you're still alive and sat here eating lunch like a normal group of friends who haven't just beaten men up for petty reasons.

Thinking this you turn your head a little on the table to glance over at Jungkooks tattooed hands as he twists the straw in his drink causing the ink to look like it moves as his skin bends and flexes over his knuckles.
"What's up baby? You want me or something?" He asks as he notices you staring at him. You lift your head from the table and shake it vigorously. Jungkook places a hand on your face and draws his closer to yours.
"Are you sure? Because I won't say no." He mutters and all of a sudden an empty fast food cup hits his head with the ice still inside.

"Hands off!" Yoongi barked and Jin laughed as Jungkook pulled the ice from his hair with a scowl.
"Why?! Last I checked she wasn't yours." He growled scooting closer to you on purpose to piss Yoongi off.

"Do as I say you little shit, besides, nows not the time to try win the virginity bet. She's shitting herself, she's about to get her first tattoo." He added standing up, taking you hand and walking out the shop with the muscle heads just behind him.

"Um, y-Yoongi? Why are we holding hands?" You ask shyly. Incase its a stupid question.
"Because if anyone sees us on the street, which they will, we need to keep up the facade that you're my thrill seeking whore. That and your visibly trembling, I'm not sure if it's from Jungkooks advances or that fact you're about to be inked, but I'm not totally damn heartless. I'll hold you hand if it makes you feel better. We kidnapped you, threw you into a house full of men, you've been good and not tried to run away or do anything stupid, so there's no reason to treat you like shit kitten. After you." He said holding the door open.

You walk into the tattoo parlour a bundle of nerves, it smells sterile, and all you can hear is constant buzzing from the tattoo guns behind the reception desk. There sits a woman with long black hair, covered in piercings and tattoos.

"Yoongi. Surely you don't have any space left on your skin?" She giggles and for some reason it makes your skin crawl and you subconsciously step closer to him, he notices and let's go of your hand wrapping his arm around your shoulder as Jin and Jungkook flank either side of you. He uses his hand to push your face closer to his as he kisses your cheek.
"It's not for me. It's for my little Kitten. Treat her nicely." He smiles but it sounds like a threat, there's obviously something between this woman and the man with his arm around your shoulder, his thumb stroking your neck. Oddly it eases your nerves a little.

"Fine. What's she having?" The woman asks standing up and Yoongi thrusts a piece of paper at her. It had an intricate sketch of a Koi Carp surrounded by blossoms and water.
"Wow, did you draw this?" You ask looking at Yoongi and he shakes his head.
"I did." Jungkook pipes up with his bunny smile.
"Wow, that's amazing! You're really talented!" You gush, then your face falls when the woman's words reach your ears.
"Seven hours?!" You whimper And Jin puts a hand on the small of your back, reassuring you someone will stay with you at all times, you can squeeze a hand as hard as you want.

You start to get upset and Yoongi cups your face.
"Listen, little kitten. You have to be a part of us now because of what you've seen, if you don't wanna be a part of it I'll have to kill you. I don't wanna do that, I like you. Be brave." He mutters kissing your lips before releasing you as the woman takes your hand and shows you to a seat.