Balls

After an hour of playing cards you get restless.
"What's the matter chunk?" Yoongi asked quietly as he points to what card you need to place down.

"The longer I leave it not saying anything about it the more anxious I get."
"Just relax. We'll tell them when it's right. Just have fun okay?" He reassures you and you nod as you place the card to groans around the table.

After quite a few hours and drinks later Granny is getting worse and worse with her mouth.
"Boys I'm so sorry." You apologise and they laugh and say it's fine. They adore granny.
"Yn I must say this new company you keep is fantastic! Look at these handsome men with their sexy tattooed hands flexing cards at my table. Ooh." She cooes as she fans herself and the boys fall into fits of laughter.
"Oh god help me." You moan and Hoseok slaps your thigh gently.
"This ol' birds and absolute riot. We should have met granny sooner." He cackles as he slams down another shot and Yoongi looks at you with a shrug.
"The way this old lady plays she's gambled a bit in her time I'm certain of it." He gives you a gummy grin as he adjusts you on his lap to sort the next hand of cards being dealt.

The games go on long into the evening and your parents vanish as the room becomes rowdy, and smokey, the boys always smoke when they start drinking, and granny seems to be loving the atmosphere as she smokes along with them, drinking Hoseok under the table because he's a lightweight. After a while they all go into the garden for some fresh air as the room becomes hot but Yoongi stays sat with you and granny at the table. She glances at the two of you.

"So. You're definitely an item? I like it, I didn't know Yn had the balls to date a mobster." She bluntly comments as she flicks ash in the ashtray. She watches you falter over your words and rolls her eyes.
"Your parents may be blind but I'm not. You're all covered in tattoos, you drink hard liquors, smoke, gamble extremely well, that Jimin's an idiot I've seen his gun at least three times today, you all have adorable foul mouths on you too." She grins as she leans back in her chair and watches Yoongi carefully, sucking in another drag from her cigarette as she ushers a butler over to serve her another drink.

"When are you going to tell her parents Mr Min?" Granny asks catching him off guard.
"Sorry?" He asks playing stupid and she laughs a dry throaty laugh as she drags on her cigarette again.

"You've been exceptionally attentive to Yn, that and I've lost count of how many times you've subconsciously touched her bloated little pot belly."
You glance at each other shocked. Neither of you were really aware he was doing it.
"Don't say a word granny. We're waiting for the right moment." Yoongi growls with a threatening tone
"I love being threatened by a bad boy." She grins and Jin makes a hurt noise.
"Granny! I leave you for a few minutes and you're cheating on me!" He teases, easing the conversation onto something else and you nod a thanks.

As the evening drags on your rebellious yet attentive granny notices how tired you are and ends the fun and games.
"You're all horny young men, there are plenty of pretty young maids and empty rooms in this giant home. Fuck off and find something else to do." She orders with a grin as she takes your hand and lays you down on a sofa as she drags Yoongi over to the liquor cabinet with a plush arm chair either side. You lay down, you can hear them but you can't see them, your back is towards the armchairs where they've sat.

As you easily begin to drift into sleep, thinking about what's happened over the last few days you can hear them talking behind you. His deep voice that dips into his dialect every now and then, even more so when he's been drinking, mixed with your dear, wild grannies softer voice that had a slight rasp to it due to years of smoking. You don't pay much attention to the words, you just drift as you listen to the sounds around you, you ears picking up on specific noises.

The way he sucks in air when he's thinking, his silver bracelets jingling as they hit each other, his large watch as it clicks against the wooden table when he puts his arm down, his earrings tinkling as the collide when he constantly nods his head. These sounds fill your mind as you nod off gently touching your belly.