People talk.

You were rushed out the door calmly and practically shoved in the car as Hoseok pulled away with a loud screech of tyres. Jaehyuns men must have found him by now and would be coming after you in mere seconds.

You turn to Yoongi and ask something that's bothering you.
"Yoongi? How does he know I cheated Chan-woo that night?" And he shakes his head.
"I'm not sure, I'm guessing people talk or there's the possibility one of Jaehyuns men is working undercover for Chan-woo and reporting back to Jaehyun. There's a few possibilities Kitten, don't let it get to you."
"I thought for sure you'd sell me." You joke and he looks offended.
"Never. Your part of us remember." He replies looking you dead in the eye as he lightly brushes his hand against your tattoo.

It sends shivers up your spine and you face forwards, your mind racing over what you've seen tonight. Yoongi sliced into Jaehyuns cheek like it was nothing. It brought home the reality of the man who stole your first kiss. He's dangerous and yet you just can't get him out of your mind.

The car ride is silent with a weird atmosphere in the air and every time you glance at Yoongi he's already looking at you causing you to glance away, he left his large tattooed hand on your thigh the whole way home.

It's late into the night but you're all relaxing in the living space after the nights events, everyone except you and Yoongi. There's still a weird air hanging over the two of you and you don't understand what it is, why your face heats up when your eyes meet. The way you suddenly feel self conscious when he's looking your way. The way you keep glancing at his lips thinking about how many times they've kissed you already.

He rolls his eyes and comes to sit next to you on the sofa. You heart jumps and sparks ignite in your head as he sits so close your thighs are touching, he rests his arms on the legs leaning frontward a little in a casual way as he glances to the side and meets your gaze and adjusts his SnapBack.
"Why do you keep giving me bedroom eyes?"
"I. Uh. What?" You stutter unsure how answer this. You weren't aware you were doing anything. Only fangirling all of a sudden for no apparent reason.

"Every time I look at you you're looking at me, you get all hot a flustered when I look your way, you won't come near me and now you're little heart is racing I'm certain. Your eyes keep getting a hazy look when you look at me so you either want to fuck me or you're falling in love. Fess up kid." He chuckles never removing his knowledgeable gaze from yours. He's older, he's fucked a lot of women, he's seen this before but you can't answer because you don't know.

"Don't leave me hanging kitten." He warns and you try to reply.
"I'm not giving you bedroom eyes on purpose, because I don't know how and I'm not falling in love. At least I don't think. I don't know why my body is betraying me in this way." You admit and hide your red face in your hands.

He gently takes your hand and links it with his and leans back against the sofa resting his head against the back as he looks at the ceiling.
"I know you want to fuck me, it's because of what you saw today. You'll get over it Kitten. Just relax." He mutters but you aren't so sure you will get over it. He's already treating you like your his and in your mind, you are. He's taken your first kisses, caressed your thigh, made you sit on his lap, share his bed.

He clearly doesn't see it the way you do and for some reason you feel upset. You let go of his hand and announce you're tired and going to bed.

Yoongi's pov
She doesn't get it but he understands. It's a lot to take in in a week and she thinks she's falling in love with him but he's not stupid. He knows that's not it. It's just that he rescued her a few times, shown her his own version of kindness when she was upset, stolen a few kisses and pretended to be her boyfriend when it makes it easier to keep her safe.

He watched as she pattered off to the bedroom and he watched her go as Jimin came and sat next to her.
"Aren't you going to follow her?"
"Why would I do that?"
"Because she wants to sleep with you and you turned her down right?" Jimin asked assuming this is what happened by the looks across the room all evening, the chat and then Yn storming off.

"You're wrong. That's not what happened. I think she's confused about the way she feels about me." And Jimin looked shocked.
"No way! You kidnapped her and forced her to live here and lead a life like we do, she can't love you after only a week, surely not?"
"I doubt it. Like I said she's just confused because Ive been kissing her. Maybe I should stop, but then it'd just make things harder to keep up the image we've built for her. She's only safe because she's mine, but we're not falling in love. It's complicated" he needed to keep up the lie that she was his even to the boys, it stops them chasing her.

He didn't want anyone to fall in love with her or the other way around. With the life they lead chances are one of them would die and leave the other upset anyway.