Chun-hei

You could hear the chatter but it sounded like hazy noise in your mind thanks to the excruciating pain and the drugs the midwife had given you. All that really registered in your brain was two voices. Yoongi and Jin as they supported you and relayed information for the midwives as you point blank refused to listen to what they were saying.

You were trying your best to cope with the pain, squeezing any hand that was close, scrunching your toes up, wriggling your foot, humming, it reminded you when you got that tattoo, right back at the start. You never thought you'd be here eleven and a half months down the line giving birth to one of the countries scariest gangsters, although he didn't scare you anymore.

As you really started yelling about needing to push and started panicking as your body took over the midwife ushered all the boys out except Yoongi and Jin.

"Oh man. It's close isn't it? It's happening?!" Jimin grinned as he clapped excitedly.
"Why do I feel sick? I'm so worried. Ugh." Jungkook groaned as they all took seats in the hallway. To any outsider it looked funny. Five men sat in a line all looking very somber and very out of place covered in tattoos dressed in black looking like worried mothers as they flinch and flap at every scream coming from the room to their right.

——

"I'm exhausted" you pant as the midwives rub her down and your eyes well up as a tiny perfect baby girl is handed to you and you instantly burst into floods of tears.
"I thought the crying would stop with the pregnancy." He joked as he wiped your tears, a huge grin on his face.

You aren't sure who to look at first. The beautiful man grinning to your left or the perfect baby in your arms. You hand him his daughter and he looks awkward as he takes her wrapped in her blanket.
"Err, I don't...this is awkward." He stumbles over the right word to say as he keeps readjusting his grip and the midwife smiles at him.
"You're doing great already dad" she gives him a wink and a smile and he chuckles a little embarrassed as you smile at him.

"What are we going to call her?" You ask as he smiles down at the pink bundle in his arms.
"Uhh, I...don't know we didn't really agree on a name. I think she looks like Chun-hei. But she'll always be my little Chunk." He grins as the midwife opens the door and all the boys come filing in.
"Meet your uncles lil' chunk." He grins as they all crowd around the pair of you and coo over her.

"She sure has a big family already" a midwife smiles at you as she adjusts your drip and you smile a tired smile.
"Yeah she does. She's probably the safest kid on the planet right now." You mumble as you look at her in Yoongi's arms as he repeatedly kisses her tiny nose. You have never seen this man so soft.

Ever.

This is like a whole new man sat next to you showering the tiny human with kisses as she clutches his finger and squints at him, every time she makes the slightest movement you can see he's fascinated by her and melts a little more every minute she exists.

After a few minutes the midwives usher the boys out and Yoongi tells them to wait for you at home as he hands Chun-hei to the midwife for her checks. That evening after you're all given the all clear you're allowed home and when you step in the door with Yoongi carrying lil' chunk in her car seat you're met with a surprise. The living space is totally pink and filled with balloons, confetti, banners and presents. The boys are all there smiling ready to welcome Chun-Hei into the family.