Who is this girl?

Yoongi's pov
He loved winning, and he'd won either way. He could get away with touching her however he liked and could keep her close and safe or she had to stay at home out of harms way. She'd of course opted for the dangerous option. She wanted to work. He was massively against this idea, he was going to see a man named Jaehyun about his men encroaching on his turf.

Jaehyun had an eye for pretty girls and in Yoongi's opinion they didn't come prettier and more innocent and naive than Yn. This was going to cause him a headache.

"Get it the car. You're so damn sassy today! Get. In. The. Car." He said giving her a gentle playful shove with each word after she had given him a sassy attitude about how she felt like she'd won because she got to work, and originally that's the opposite of what he wanted.

She got in the car dressed in a black tennis skirt and black T-shirt and sat nervously in the car. She kept fidgeting.
"Why are you so nervous?"
"What's going to happen?"
"Kitten you shouldn't answer a question with a question."
"I'm nervous because I don't know what's going to happen!" With a sigh he turned in the passengers seat to look at her.
"You could have stayed behind. We're going to meet Jaehyun and tell him to get a grip on his men. They're encroaching on my turf and unless he wants some stupid gang war to start then he needs to control his little minions better. We're going to chat, no one really knows what will happen, but hopefully it won't end up in another shoot out." He murmured as he turned back around to face the front and started checking various hidden guns in the car to make sure they were loaded, starting with the one under the seat.

Yn's pov
You watch him check and load guns with insane speed and accuracy as your gaze moves around the car, Hoseok driving, Jimin to your left and Jungkook to your right, the others following in another car behind. None of them seem nervous apart from you. This is all still new to you and you don't like blood or violence and yet here you are, desperate to work to cure your boredom.

After quite a journey you pull up outside a club in town. You all walk out, straight past the line of people waiting to get in and past the bouncers who give the boys a curt nod and down the stairs towards the loud music.

Yoongi pulls you close with an arm around your waist as you reach the last step and move into the heaving heat of the drunken animals that surround the bar and swarm the dance floor. The smell is vile, a concoction of sweet female smells mixed with musky male scents all twirled together with various alcohols and sweat, masked with the smell of artificial fog.

Yoongi has no trouble directing you through the crowd as Jungkook and Jin lead the way parting the crowd like the Red Sea, until you reach another set of stairs going even further underground.
"After you Kitten." He mouths as you look at the small concrete steps leading down, it's a slim stairway and it definitely won't fit two people at once. Nervous to go first but to stubborn to admit it after you begged to work you head down first, the heat increasing the lower down you get. This place is stifling.

As you make it to the last step it opens up into an entryway with a single door opposite the staircase. You patiently wait for the others and all make your way towards the door and after two loud knocks a handsome man opens up the door.

You all walk in to the room. It's large with a desk at the back, books lining the walls, two sofas and a table between them in the middle of the room and the entire back wall is a fish tank that lights up the room. Jaehyun gestures for Yoongi to sit and he complies with Namjoon and Taehyung sitting either side of him, the others standing behind the sofa like an intimidating impenetrable wall. Unsure of where to sit you glance at Yoongi and he moves his eyes quickly to his lap.

You inwardly sigh and comply, sitting across his lap with your back to Namjoon, and facing Tae. You have to turn your head to the right a little to see Jaehyun and his cronies but it's not so bad. Yoongi's sat at an angle that allows you to see them without to much discomfort to your neck.

"Who's this little cling on?" Jaehyun asks with interest as he resumes a similar flanked position on the sofa and lights up a cigarette looking your way.

"This is Yn." Yoongi's deep voice sounds out in the tense atmosphere.
"I like her. She's pretty. Is she intact?" He smirks and you feel your face flush as you whip your gaze to Taehyung and Yoongi, Taehyung looks just as interested to hear the answer as you do.
"She's mine, so the guess is all yours Jaehyun."
"She's yours? Well I never.." His eyes observing you closely in a way that suggests he doesn't believe what he's hearing, he gives you the creeps, he's totally eye fucking you. Unsure of what to do because you feel unsafe you relax against Yoongi and meet his gaze as he brings his face closer to yours and smirks as he runs his left hand up your right thigh exposing your tattoo. You get what he's doing but this makes you super uncomfortable and you're not sure if it's the fact he's running his large hand up your thigh while he gazes into your eyes or the fact there's at least eight men on the other side you've never seen ogling the sight before them.

Yoongi's hand continues to travel up your body over your clothes till his hand reaches your face and his lips gently brush against yours and he lets out a low chuckle and talks so only you can hear properly.
"Who is this girl and what have you done with Yn? You're being far to compliant."

Jaehyun clearly having seen enough clears his throat.