Dead

You have no idea what time it is, it sounds like they've been drinking as it gets rowdy but you're so sick you keep fading in and out of consciousness and can't concentrate on the sounds coming from below, all you register are crash and bangs as guns go off, the sounds hazy but you don't mind, they're always firing guns for the fun of it.

You can't see properly anymore and everything sounds hazy, like slow pretty background noise, like you're underwater. You're pretty sure you're dying but you don't feel scared even with all the screaming and shouting from downstairs. You're at peace with the fact you're about to leave it all behind, it's not the way you wanted to die, and you're sad you couldn't tell the boys how much they meant to you in the end.

You hear someone come crashing into your room but don't waste your energy opening your eyes, it's one of them come to film you, taunt you, hurt you, something along those lines.

Yoongi's pov
He rushes towards her because he's panicking.

She's laying on the bed.

She looks dead.

He runs over and touches her arm gently, she's ridiculously cold to touch and she won't open her eyes and he begins to fear the worst. He shakes her gently.
"Yn? Yn? Cmon' kitten...talk to me.." he mumbles and she cracks open her eyes and to his shock she laughs, it's feeble, weak and croaky but she's alive. He's astonished when she reaches up to touch his face.
"Even on my death bed I'm hallucinating about you. It feels like your here but I know you're not, unless you're dead and you've come to take me away? Are we going? Is it time?" She asks seriously in her weak voice and he cracks and lets tears slip. She really is going crazy.

"I'm not dead baby girl, and neither are you. Im taking you home." He sobs as he picks up her painfully light delicate frame, holding her extremely close and carries her downstairs past the dead bodies making sure to spit on Jaehyun's as he goes past giving it a good kick. They all bundle into the van and he sits in the back cradling her frame against him and Jin has a hard time trying to tend to everyone's wounds at the same time as Jimin and Hoseok sit up front driving the long drive home.

"Yoongi? Can you let her go? I need to tend to her wounds."
"No! No ones touching her." He growls as he brushes her hair out of her face kissing her head sobbing and repeatedly muttering to her.
"I've got you. It's okay. We're going home. I've finally got you. It's okay baby. You're safe kitten."

Jin does his best to make Yn comfortable in Yoongi's arms by unbinding her wrists, covering her with a blanket and washing down her skin with water and a rag as best he can till they get home.

Once they're home Yoongi's lays her on the sofa and allows Jin to tend to her wounds as he hovers like a protective parent until Namjoon manages to persuade him to sit in an armchair and watch from a distance and within minutes he's asleep his head on the arm of the chair where he was watching Jin work on Yn.

"Thank god for that. I was getting worried about the death stares. I just need to take some bloods to asses  her health and then we can leave her to sleep. I'm staying with her to watch over her and him." Jin adds thumbing over his shoulder to Yoongi.
"Because as soon as she wakes up I need to get food in her. I'm going to set up and IV line now to get fluids in her while she rests."
"Truly the ever diligent underworld doctor." Namjoon smiles at him and the next few hours pass slowly as boys come and go to see how she's doing as Jin comes and goes fiddling and adjusting her in certain ways.

He comes back a few hours later with a pale face as Hoseok and Jimin are sat next to her holding a hand each.
"I can't believe we managed to get her home. It's been horrible the last few months without her. I'll be so glad when she's back and messing around with us." Jimin whispers as he kisses the back of her hand and Jin sighs.

"I just done her bloods and...well we ain't out the woods yet boys. Let's hope she pulls through the night and wakes up." And Hoseok bites his lip trying not to cry.
"She might not live? Really? Truly she's not okay?" Jin shakes his head in a somber way.

"She's severely malnourished and mentally unwell amongst other things and after what she's survived her body and mind are shutting down, her heart and body are very weak from the lack of nutrients she's had. One meal a day for two months isn't enough to sustain the human body.." and the three of them watch her as a dull atmosphere fills the room.