Home again.

After packing up your stuff (the poor butler had driven back to collect clothes for everyone the night they all drank and gambled) you all hop in the two cars, including your best friend, and head back home.

Once you're all back and settled a little you gather in the large living space to talk. You start by explaining to you best friend what happened and why you went awol for two months, understandably she got upset when she realised what you'd gone through and hugged you making you well up yourself as your mind re-lived it.
"How did you find me in the end anyway?" You sniff as you glance at Yoongi who points at Taehyung.

"This little computer nerd stayed up for 39 solid hours hacking and hunting, in one of the videos Jaehyun mentioned something about loving it there as a kid, so he was digging up all sorts of files about Jaehyuns childhood and his relatives. Turns out that old place belonged to a dead relative, he used to go there as a child. That one slip of his tongue was all we needed to find you. One clue was enough for us to dig. That one sentence was him signing his death note." Yoongi growled at the end as you see his fists clenched at his sides.

"So what else did you want to tell me Yn?" Your bestie asks as she wipes your tears on her hoody sleeves and then her own and you whisper to her.
"Im pregnant."
"Fuck! Who's?"
"Yoongi's of course." You giggle and she steps back shocked and is lost for words. She lifts up your baggy top and spots your bump.

(I've inserted this picture because I know that the majority of readers haven't had children, so for imaginary purposes, this is what a 13 week bump looks like on a skinny frame (she's skinny because she's been malnourished remember))

"Ooooh honey..." she mumbles and drops it again glancing at Yoongi and her rage sudden fills.
"You! You should learn to wrap it! Wear some wellies when you paddle lad!!"

You sigh when she starts to argue, she's so protective. However much as you expect he doesn't retaliate.
"Hey! Shut up! Don't argue. She needs to stay relaxed and unstressed. If you wanna argue it doesn't happen in front of Yn. Got it?"

Everyone in the room is stunned into silence. He's really taking this pregnancy very seriously and you can see the relief in your best friends face. You quickly turn the conversation to something else.

"So, did you kill him?" You ask bluntly as Yoongi gently pulls you away from your best friend who keeps peeping at your bump under your clothes.
"Of course I did. He nearly killed you. He sent me videos every day of him hitting you around. I was going mad. It was driving me insane, even when he was begging for his miserable life it didn't take away even an ounce of the misery and pain we felt watching those videos everyday."

You nod and start to cry again.
"Oh Jesus. What's wrong now?!" He huffs a little frustrated as he holds you.
"I'm just fucking...relieved I guess." You mumble and the boys nod in agreement, they understand why you feel that way.

After all the serious talk is over it turns much more jolly.
"Hey hey! Tell Yoongi to let me live here!" Your bestie begs in your ear, you're shocked and you ask her why on Earth she would want to put herself through that and you watch her gaze flit to Hoseok and you get it although she makes up a little lie about wanting to be here for you, even though she knows very well that, annoyingly, Yoongi is following you everywhere since he found out.

You pee, he waits outside the door.
You bath, he sits in there with you and waits.
You go to get a drink, he insists he or someone else gets it for you.
You want to eat, he makes someone cook a boring healthy meal.

"Hmm, I dunno if he'll allow it ya'know. There wasn't really room for me when I moved in. Where would you sleep?" You ask as glance at the boys and see Yoongi watching your every move from the sofa opposite. He knows you're both up to something. He doesn't miss a thing.

"He gives you everything you want! He will say yes if you ask Yn. I don't care where I sleep. I'll sleep in Hoseok's room..." you can see she won't let this go. Somethings bothering her and she thinks staying here will cure it so with a huff you beckon Yoongi over.

He crouches down in front of you, resting his hands on your knees.
"What?" He asks bluntly and you whisper in his ear, his familiar smell suddenly making you lose track of what you wanted to say for a second.
"She wants to live here."
"Why?" He mumbles quietly glancing at her but she's to busy watching Hoseok laughing with Jin and Jungkook.

You whisper to him that you don't really know but it has something to do with Hobi and he sports and evil grin.
"Yeah she can. Because she can sleep in his room. This'll be good for a laugh." He smirks maliciously and stands up. Announcing loudly that's she's going to be staying here for a while and she's staying in Hoseok's room, you watch as the boys all shrug apart from Hobi. He looks mortified.