The realisation sets in.

Yoongi's pov
He pulled up outside the crumbling block of flats with Hoseok pulling in just behind and stepped out the truck with his feet crunching on the broken glass all over the floor.
"What apartment?" He asked looking at Namjoon who scratched his neck in an anxious way.
"Fifth door, third floor."

He didn't wait to hear anything else. All he had in his mind way Jaehyuns head on a stick like a war prize to take home. He took the stairs two at a time as he made his way to the third floor with the four boys behind him, their many feet making a cacophony of pitter patters that echoed off the walls as they made their way up sounding like rain.

They made it to the door and Yoongi stood in front of it with Taehyung on one side and Jin on the other, Hoseok and Namjoon just behind them, with a quick glance to the boys who returned nods as they got their guns at the ready he pushed the door open and casually walked in.
"Evening" He smiled maliciously at the young lad on the sofa who was in the process of making out with some girl.
"Who the fuck are you?" The girl asked climbing off the boys lap and glancing at the boys.

Who did this girl think she was? Giving him attitude like that? He walked over to her and grabbed her by her hair and put his face inches from her.
"I'm Min Yoongi. Now get the fuck out!" He roared and she stumbled away from him tripping over the rubbish on the floor.
"T-the Min Yoongi?!" She stammered And he rolled his eyes.
"Hoseok?! Why is she still here?!" He asked annoyed and Hoseok thrust a gun to her face as he told her she had till the count of five to get out. He got to three and she wasn't moving fast enough so Yoongi's temper flared and he shot near her leg hitting the turned over coffee table.
"GET THE FUCK OUT HOE!" He bellowed and she sprinted from the room and he turned his attention to the boy.
"What's your name dipshit?"
"W-Why does it matter? Y-you're going to k-kill me anyway!" He stuttered.

These kids were pushing his patience. Without a second thought he shot the boy in the chest and Jin sighed.
"Yoongi, he might have been able to tell us something!" Jin scolded him like a mother and he bit back a laugh.

All of a sudden someone emerged from a room towards the back and all five men aimed their guns his way as he calmly sauntered out. He was short, and confident.
"You shouldn't have shot him. Now we're not even and I'll have to shoot one of you." The lad calmly said as he walked towards Yoongi and as soon as he was close enough Hoseok elbowed him in the face, followed by a punch causing him to drop his gun as Hobi picked it up and aimed both weapons at the kid giving them a smooth spin on his finger before aiming them at his head with a pleasing click as they were trigger ready.

"Don't toy with me child. Where's Jaehyun?" Yoongi asked kneeling down to the his level where he'd fallen on his ass from Hoseok's speedy attack.

Much to his annoyance the lad laughed and Yoongi punched him in the face breaking his nose with a crack. These kids were really gobby fuckers these days.

"It's funny, this is exactly what he said you'd do."
His heart stopped and sensing the change in atmosphere Hoseok pressed one of the guns to the boys temple.
"Talk." Taehyung growled moving closer to stand over the kid.
"Jaehyuns not here. He knew you'd come in a fit of revenge over your precious girlfriend."
"CUT THE CRAP KID. WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!" Yoongi screamed standing over the boy and holding him by his jumper as he repeatedly punched him in the face, blood covering his knuckles till Namjoon stepped in.
"Woah woah woah! He won't tell us if he's dead. Chill."

With the little bit of strength the lad had left he laughed which made him cough blood.
"He's on his way to yours, you all rushed here. There's normally seven top men in Bangtan, that means there's only two people guarding Yn right now.."

An instant cold sweat covered his body and his heart stopped. He's been tricked, in a fit of rage he dropped the boy and started to run out the flat shouting to someone to kill the kid before they left.

All that was on his mind was getting back home. He'd been so desperate to keep Yn safe he'd acted to fast and put her in more danger. Again.

He hurled himself into the truck with the others jumping in and the last two hopping in with Hoseok. He ran every red light and drove recklessly through the streets, the only thought consuming his brain was getting home as Taehyung repeatedly tried to call Jimin or Jungkook to find out what was happening.