Retirement

Yoongi's pov
He didn't mean to snap at her. And his mood plummeted further when the ever protective big brother Jungkook came bursting into his office. He sat back in his chair and grunted.
"What the fuck do you want?" He asked, his voice full of venom.
"What the fucks wrong with you? Who pissed in your cornflakes this morning?" He asks striding up to the desk and leaning on it palms flat.

He stood and looked at the youngest, his chest heaving where he was angry. He felt angry himself. None of them had noticed what he'd seen earlier. They're all to un-observant, he stood up and matched Jungkook's pose.
"Not a single one of you noticed who was in that fucking building did you?!" He spat and the youngest looked taken back.

It was meant to be a simple evening, and to the others it was. All he needed to do was take his boys, cause a bit of a stir, shoot a man or boy would be more accurate, who's been bad mouthing about how he's getting afraid to work after what happened with Jaehyun. He was just reinstating his dominance, he wasn't afraid to be out, and he was still as horrible and threatening as ever. And he'd proved that this evening after announcing that Jaehyun was dead and he'd be taking his territory. Him and his boys had terrified the people present and he was equally as feared as before. The only thing that bothered him was what he saw on his way out.

As he sauntered towards the door, powerful with his boys behind him he noticed an elderly gentleman around his sixties towards the back, stood against the wall and he raised his glass to him as he walked out the door and it bothered him all the way home. He couldn't figure out who it was and when his precious kitten had questioned him, it hit him like a ton of bricks who the old guys was.

"Did you notice an old man near the wall as we left Jungkook?" He asked and the younger wasn't sure if this was a test but shook his head honestly.
"No, it was busy in there. What's this got to do with anything?"

He sat back in his chair and scratched his nose.
"It's got everything to do with everything. As we left there was an old guy, around his sixties leaning against the wall and he raised his glass to me as we left, and I can't figure out who it was, or should I say couldn't. Then Yn questioned me and it hit me who it was, and honestly? I think we're about to hit a spot of trouble kid." He informed the youngest as he steepled fingers in front of his face and gently tapped them against the tip of his nose in a thoughtful way.

"So who was it?" Jungkook asked getting impatient and he responded he'd tell them all later once Yn was busy with her friend and sent the youngest out to inform the boys to come to his office in a while.

He watched Jungkook leave, a lot more relaxed than when he came in and his thoughts turned to himself. He suddenly felt so stressed. He'd managed to get rid of Jaehyun but had a ton of stress still. The only girl he'd ever loved was kidnapped and abused, he managed to get her back on the brink of death, she was now pregnant and he was going to be a dad and Jesus he never ever saw that happening in his life time. How does a gang leader raise a family? His house had been trashed, he now had another girl living here and he wasn't down for that. He did it under the pretence of winding Hoseok up but deep down, he just thought it would be a stress reliever for Yn to have female company present and now he had something even bigger playing on his mind.

He spent the night in his office until all of the boys turned up.
"Where's Yn?"
"Ah it's okay Yoongi. She's watching some shitty film on tv and crying with her friend." Jimin smiled and he rolled his eyes. Of course she was crying. Did she ever do anything else these days? He made a mental note to check she was okay and take her to bed after this.

"So why're we all here?" Jin asked and he sat on his desk looking out at his six best boys, his street minions couldn't come close to the six in front of him.
"No one tell Yn." And there was a chorus of okay's and head nods.
"Tonight before we left that club where I killed that bad mouth lad? I saw someone against the wall and he raised a glass to me before we left and it took me the whole drive home to figure out who it was."

"So..who was it?" Namjoon asked.
"Looks like Jaehyun's dad's coming out of retirement..."

The boys all stood in silence. His words weighing heavily on them.

"I thought he had enough of the violence and put his guns down?" Taehyung asked and he shrugged. So did he.

"Apparently he's coming out of retirement and if his face was anything to go by, he's out to revenge his damn son..." he shuddered at the thought of the drama that was ahead of him and the boys if Jaehyun's dad really was coming for his head. There's only one way to find out...