Compliant princess

"What a compliant princess. I'm certain with the way she looks at you she does anything you say. I've also heard she's quite the sly cat? Chan-woo hasn't noticed that he's been cheated by her ya'know." Jaehyun grinned as took a long drag of his cigarette and Yoongi merely shrugged.

"That's not what we're here to talk about." And Jaehyun laughed.
"Always so eager to get down to business. Let's talk about this pretty little thing some more." And Yoongi's grip on your bare thigh tightened a little.
"Why?"
"Because I like to add devoted pretty things to my collection, and everything in this world has a price Min Yoongi..."

Your heart leapt into your throat and started to beat a fast rhythm. Surely he wouldn't sell you off right? You'd like to think not but then again, you barely really know these men. Maybe the tattoo on your thigh doesn't tie you to them as much as you thought? You glance at Yoongi who has an unreadable expression. His face is just inches from yours and all of a sudden he plants a kiss on your worried pouty lips.
"This ones to expensive for you Jaehyun." He said with a total poker face.
"Moneys no object here Yoongi."
"Hoseok? Take Yn out please." Yoongi calmly ordered and Hoseok gently took your good hand and went to tug you up but Jaehyun spoke up.

"Ah ah ah! I love the company of a pretty girl, leave her here and we'll talk shop." He bargained and You watched Yoongi's jaw tense as he growled an agreement pulling you back into his lap between his legs, facing you outwards as he wraps his arms around your waist and pulls your back flush against his torso.

"Down to business then. Why aren't you keeping a tighter reign on your little boys?" Yoongi asked bluntly resting his chin on your head. Moments like these you hated being so much smaller than him. He was clearly using you as a tool to rile Jaehyun up.
"Boys will be boys Yoongi. They'll naturally stray from what's good for them."
"Bullshit Jaehyun! You're fucking testing the waters, don't push me you little shit!" Yoongi growled and Jaehyun laughed as he stood up, his cronies flanking him trying to intimidate you.

Yoongi remains seated as Jaehyun perches on his desk putting some space between the two groups.
"I think we should talk, just us. My men will go, and so will yours."
"Fine. Namjoon take everyone back upstairs." Yoongi barks and you stand up with him and go to take Jungkooks outstretched hand to follow him back to the crowds upstairs but Jaehyun cuts in.
"The girl stays."
"You said just us."
"Fine just you and the girl." He corrects and you can see the annoyance in the boys faces. No one likes this idea.

Yoongi grabs your hand and perches you on the arm of the velvet sofa.
"Perch there, don't fucking move unless I say." You nod quickly. This Yoongi seems angry and tense and this frightens you. You don't like the idea of being alone with these two men when there's clearly an issue and your presence doesn't help. The other boys leave with a nod to Yoongi and it's just the three of you.

"Are you afraid Min Yoongi? I'm going to take your turf and when I'm done with that I'm going to take your pretty girl and add to her to my collection of pretty girls in my house."
"I'd like to see you try. We both know I'm stronger than you and your little puppies Jaehyun."
"And do you know what's better? Once I've got your girl, I'll fuck her across this desk and film it, then I'll send it to you. I'll make her talk with my dick in her mouth and then slap her for talking with her mouth full-"

Jaehyun couldn't finish his sentence as Yoongi had punched him in the face and pinned him to the desk by his neck causing a blow to the back of his head causing you to stand up and panic, unsure what to do.

Yoongi's pov
He wasn't sure why it riled him up the way it did but it pissed him off immensely. No one could get away with talking about the only female member of his group that way. Talk about his kitten the way Jaehyun just did. The first time Yn sucked a dick she certainly wouldn't be slapped for it that's one thing he was certain of and he'd kill anyone who tried.

He could see her panicked in his peripheral vision but was to angry to reign it back in. He reached into Jaehyuns pocket with his spare hand and pulled out a knife and slowly cut into his cheek causing Yn to gasp out loud and cover her face.
"If you don't get a grip on your boys it'll be damn sight worse next time you fucking scum. Keep off of my turf." He growled as he punched him once more in the face knocking him out and busting his nose.

He grabbed Yn's hand.
"Act calmly when we leave. You ok?" And she gave a small nod and he felt the overwhelming desire to kiss her delicate little face. So he did. He cupped her face and pecked her dainty lips.
"Good girl. Let's go." He smiled holding her hand and walking out with nod to the boys on the way through the dance floor indicating it was time to leave and fast before Jaehyuns men found him and tried to hunt you down.