A school day.

Smut warning ⚠️

Yoongi's pov
He sat there and watched you grinning like a maniac at something on your phone. He felt a pang of guilt, he was about to upset you a little.

"Kitten. Today you're going to spend some time with Jimin." She glanced at him and her face was still as happy as ever.
"It won't be fun, it's going to be like a school day, but worse." Her pretty face fell.
"Why?" She asked, her eyes losing a little of their fiery sparkle.
"He's going to teach you how to fire a gun."

And then she started a whiney rant about how she didn't want to, she didn't like guns, she didn't ever intend to shoot one so why would she learn, he'd had enough of her ranting and marched across the room pushing her down onto the sofa and pinning her down mid-rant.
"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." He growled, moving his hand to her thigh and sliding it up her leg.

He could see the panic in her face, she assumes he's about to try take her here on the sofa with everyone still in the house but he's not. He just wants to frighten her into submission. When she gets sassy he likes to scare her, remind her of who he is and where she stands on the food chain.

He slides his large inked hand further up her thigh and across to her underwear, touching her until she whimpers, her glossy eyes meet his.
"Y-Yoongi, Stop.." she breathes, not very convincingly, and he rolls his eyes with a smirk and a lip bite.
"You don't sound very convincing baby." He mutters dropping his voice low near her ear giving her shivers as his lips connect to her neck while his fingers brush against her making her whimper gently into the silence of the living space.

The only sounds that can be heard are boisterous noises and laughter elsewhere in the house as he sits up a little and looks at the hazy eyed beauty beneath him.
"Know what happens when you get sassy with me?" He asks her as she gulps and mumbles a soft squeak of a reply.
"No but I think I'm about to find out."
"Yes. You are. I want you to come for me. Right here." He smirks as her face drops.

She tries to pin her skirt to her legs and he laughs.
"Baby, you don't have to be naked for me to make you shout my name, what we did the other night was just the tip of the iceberg. Move your hands." He growls the last bit slapping her hands away as he leans in and places his lips against her instantly making her relax into his kiss.

He slides his hand back up the inside of her thigh under her skirt as he trails kisses down her jaw and onto her neck while his hand slips into her underwear making her gasp as her hands grip on his shoulders.
"What if someone comes?" She breaths loudly
"You will." He grins against her neck
"Cmon' you know what I mean." She whines as he fingers rub against her wet entrance.
"They'll soon leave again when they figure out what's going on."

He stops kissing her and looks at her face as he gently pushes two fingers inside making her let out a quiet moan as she shuts her eyes.
"Oi. Look at me." He barks sternly and her large (e/c) eyes meet his, dilated and glossy.
"Don't hold back on me." He tells sternly as he swoops back in to kiss her as his fingers work in a beckoning motion against her g-spot making her whimper against his kiss. He kisses her neck to let her moans out into the quiet of the living space, and then sits up a bit pulling her up till she's leaning back a little on her hands and continues his work, placing kisses on her lips and neck till he feels her tense around his hand and that familiar panic in her voice.

"Oh no! Yoongi!" And he continues to work his fingers using his spare hand to pull her forehead against his neck as she lets out a mighty cry as she comes around his fingers. He places a kiss against her forehead and chuckles. What a good girl she's turning out to be.

He stands up as she flops backwards onto the sofa. He adores the way she gets so embarrassed at her own noises. But now he's proven a point it's back to the reason this all started in the first place.
"JIMIN." He shouts and a few seconds later he appears in the room, and he watches Yn's face fall, he was literally around the corner waiting them to finish, he heard everything.
"Take Yn to the shooting range, she needs to stop being a useless liability when we're out working. Yn, every hour. On the hour. Remember this time." He states bluntly and walks out the room like the last ten minutes didn't happen. He grinned as he walked away. Picturing Yn's shocked face that he's just walked out after everything he just done. He snickers to himself on the way to his study. He still has so much to show that timid little kitten of his. This is just the start.