Hes mad.

The next seven weeks in the household are rocky but everyone finally seems to be settling. It took your best friend a while to get used to the things that go on in the house, drugs, weapons, violence, the boys coming back with injuries, stolen cars and other things. But after a while she got used to it. She's been rocky with Hoseok and they argue nearly every day but you and Yoongi find it entertaining. In his words.
"They're just like we were." And you fully agree.

You sit on the sofa late at night with Jin as you wait for the boys to come back. Your best friend is, thankfully, away for a few nights visiting family.

"So when's this sexing scan? You've got that soon right?" He asks politely as he stands behind you combing your hair with his fingers as you both look out the window waiting for one of two things. A settled drive in or a rushed once with beeping which means someone's been hurt.

"Tomorrow. I'm twenty weeks now and honestly? I ache and feel like a damn elephant. Skinny people don't carry well."
"True but you're back to your ideal weight now, so that's good, it's taken us a long while but you're finally healthy again Yn. And another bonus is we've all managed to persuade Yoongi to let you breathe." Jin laughs and you agree.

He was getting unbelievably protective and attentive and it was almost suffocating you. So with a joint effort from you and all the boys they proved they're capable of keeping you safe while he's not around. So he's now back out working and bossing people around like he should be, and he's back to his usual cocky self, which you much prefer.

As you and Jin are chatting away you're conversation is cut short as two cars peacefully enter the driveway.
"We're obviously safe tonight then." Jin grins and you nod.

They all come sauntering through the door, Yoongi's the first one in and as always he checks you over, asks if and what you've eaten, how much water you've had. As always you bat his hands away and tell him fuck off and he grins. If you're swearing at him, you're fine. All is well and good until Taehyung walks past and you yank him backwards.

"What's that?!" You yelp as blood drips onto the floor near his foot.
"Oh shit. I thought it was just a scratch." He shrugs and Jin turns him around by his shoulders and orders him to take his boots and trousers off and lay face first on the sofa while he vanishes to get the relevant tools to fix the cut. While he's gone you start cleaning it. Perching on a foot stool, your belly between your legs as you lean forwards and start to wipe the blood and pour disinfectant on it as he hisses in pain.

"I think you'd have realised it wasn't a scratch by the amount of blood." You mutter, like cleaning blood is a daily occurrence and hindrance at the point.
"Well it didn't feel bad. At least not till you started pouring what feels like fucking acid on it." He grunts and Yoongi playfully slaps him across the back of the head while he's laying defenceless.
"She's helping you. Suck it up." He smirks as he walks past and sits on the arm of an armchair and watches you work till Jin comes back and takes over to start stitching his wound.

"You don't look happy." You observe as you look at Yoongi who's chewing his lip.
"Nah it's nothing I'm tired that's all."
"You're lying to me. I can tell." You push but you've already pushed it too far.
"Fuck! I said it's nothing chunk! Just drop it!" He snaps and stands up striding off upstairs and you hear a door slam.

Jungkook looks at you.
"Don't cry!" He pleads and you take a big breath. Normally this wouldn't upset you but now you're pregnant everything makes you mad or upset.
"I'll go after him. You stay. Right. Here. Little lady." He says as he gently walks you backwards into Namjoons arms who looks down at you with a smile and hugs you close with your back against his chest as you watch Jungkook stride off to find Yoongi. He's mad at him for snapping at you. You can tell by the way he's walking.