Spill it kitten

Yoongi sits you near the window and seats himself next to you.
Jin and Jimin are behind you.
Hoseok and Namjoon are in front and Jungkook and Taehyung are to your right.

You're not a good flier but that's not top of your list right now. You wait till you're in the air and turn to look at Yoongi.
"Spill it Kitten. You've done nothing but glare at me since we left my mums. Talk" He smirked, he found you adorable when you're trying your best to be mad.
"You're a mummy's boy! You told her everything!" You whine and he grins.
"Of course. She knew you were going to lose your virginity before you did kiddo."
"Yoongi! For fucks sake! Stop. Telling. Her. Everything." You growl hitting his arm with each word. She knows so much personal information about you it's shocking, he grabs your dainty arms and shows you his gummy grin as he gets close to your face.
"I bet she also told you she thinks I'm in love with you right?" He was pushing your buttons, he knew exactly what he was doing. You're silenced and he laughs.
"I know how to hush you."
"Are you?" You ask out of morbid curiosity.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" He asks, unbothered as he runs his hands through his hair, the light glinting off his expensive watch as he rests his head back against the seat with a playful smile attached to his face.
"I'd love to know." You reply. You want him to answer it.
"I actually do have something interesting to say. Wanna hear it?"

You want to air punch! You're so certain he's about to answer you. You've done it. You've cornered him. He's about to say it...
"I know that you, are definitely in love with me." He grins and closes his eyes as he relaxes into his seat. You gasp for words.
"What makes you say that?"
"You're not denying it..."
"You never answer my questions."
"I don't have to."
"Ugh! Why?"
"Because I'm the Min Yoongi. I don't have to do anything I don't wanna." And with that he refuses to talk anymore and leaves you pinned against the window in your seat as he seemingly drifts off to sleep.

You sit and read through a book for a while till you get bored and glance across at him. He has his head tipped back as he sleeps gently, exposing his elegant neck that's adorned by tattoos and a chain or two, his jaw line looks so sharp and defined from this angle, his top lip always slightly fuller than his bottom, his earrings that hang from his ears catching the light as they move and sway gently, his toned chest rising and falling under his black T-shirt. He's so perfect it almost hurts and as you watch him you think back to his words earlier. Are you in love with him? You've never been in love before, so it's hard to say. You're watching him lost in your thoughts till Jin makes you jump.

"He's pretty for a man right?"
"Holy Hell Jin. You frightened me."
"I've been kneeling on my chair, leaning on yours for some time. You were just to lost in looking at him." Jin smiles a knowing smile and you return your gaze to Yoongi.
"He thinks I'm in love with him..." You mutter quietly not wanting him to wake up.
"Well...are you?" Jin asked gently glancing between the two of you.

You don't know how to answer.
"I...maybe? I don't even know. I've never been in love." Jin wriggles his nose as he thinks it over.
"I think, he'll do something one day, and you'll suddenly think 'I love this man' or a situation will happen and you'll think 'I don't know what I'd do without him' or he'll make you think 'ah he makes me so happy' and your heart will speed up when he catches you glancing at him, and you'll get butterflies when it's just the two of you alone, you'll want to be close to him all the time, you like to gaze at him while he's sleeping peacefully." Jin teases and it hits you.

"How do you know all this?" You ask confused and Yoongi makes you panic when his eyes snap open and he sits up to look at you.
"He's in love with Jimin, obviously" he jokes bluntly and you look at Jin.
"Absolutely, look at that face. Who wouldn't be?" He jokes sitting back in his seat leaving you to mull over what you've just spoke about as you look out the window at the large expanse of blue ocean beneath you, keenly aware of Yoongi's eyes on you but you don't wanna look at him. He just heard you're entire conversation that you had with Jin because he clearly wasn't actually asleep...and you admitted out loud that maybe you do love him. And now you can't meet his gaze.