An unexpected departure.

It made you jump when the fancy iPhone in your pocket rang loudly as you were walking around the garden playing with Holly. This poodle just melted your heart. Looking at your phone you see your mother's picture, what could she possibly want?

After you put the phone down you rush into the house shouting for Yoongi, who meets you in the hallway.
"What?!" He asks breathlessly, he clearly ran to meet you worried the house was being invaded the way you're screaming for him.

"We need to go to my parents house!" You say quickly and breathlessly. He looks at you worried.
"Why? What's happened?"
"My parents are having a house warming party for their new neighbor!"

There's a silence. To you this is a big deal. You need to leave right away.

Yoongi suddenly bursts out laughing.
"Fuck me! Call the emergency services! Ring the bells! A new neighbor!" He shouts sarcastically and then turns to you dead pan and grips your chin in an angry way.
"I thought the fucking house was burning down the way you were rushing around. Think about what danger we're in and what we do for a living before you set the whole damn house into defence mode. Get your damn shoes on and we'll go." He snaps letting go of your face harshly before storming out the house grabbing some keys on the way leaving you to scamper after him.

He expertly weaves the large truck in and out of traffic easily remembering the way to your parents house. It's busy with guests and as he pulls up blocking your dads car into the driveway he pulls a confused face at the car in front of him.
"What's wrong?"
"I really, really feel like I recognise that Audi."
"Ugh it's just another expensive car like the rest around here. Let it go." You mutter stepping out.

He grabs yours wrist gently and makes you lock fingers with him.
"Got to show daddy I'm caring for his little girl and showering her with affection." He mocks rolling his eyes as he walks into the front door with you and you both grind to a halt as you enter the living room.

Your mum is sat next to the new neighbor on the sofa, slapping his thigh playfully as she laughs at his jokes and points to, what's mortifyingly looks like, a photo album.
"Ah Yn! Darling! Meet our new next door neighbor Jaehyun!"
"I knew I recognised that Audi." Yoongi growled under his breath.

You're not sure if it's your imagination but you feel Yoongi's grip on you tighten as Jaehyun stands up and walks over, dressed impeccably in a suit that hides all those gang tattoos he's sporting. He walks up to you and offers out his hand, looking Yoongi dead in the eye as he greets you.
"Hello Yn, it's truly wonderful to meet you. Now I'm neighbors with your parents I'm sure we'll be very, very, close." And plants a kiss on the back of your hand that lingers far to long before he continues to speak.
"Your mother is so willing to show and tell me so much about you after a few drinks, your childhood photos are truly fascinating, you never liked to wear much clothing as a child..." he lets the stinging comment hang before turning and walking back to sit with your mother.

You glance to Yoongi and see his jaw set and tense as your mother walks over.
"Yn! Isn't he just devilishly handsome?! Says he's a business man you know. He'd have been so perfect for you.-" but your darling boyfriend cuts her offs
"-Yeah? Well people aren't all they seem are they? You think you know someone then. Boom. Up goes the facade. If he's so perfect how'd he get that cut on his face?"
"Well, he was amazingly brave, says he rescued a woman from an attacker in an alleyway."

You and Yoongi both burst out laughing at the same time. What an amazing lie. It brings your mothers attention to his arm.
"What have you done to your arm anyway?" She asks in a high and mighty tone.
"He shot me." Yoongi says bluntly pointing to Jaehyun and your mother bursts into laughter.
"Oh sweetness. You sure are funny today, not your usual cocky self. Splendid." She giggles as she walks off.

You think you've seen enough and are about to turn tail and leave when your dad catches your arm.
"Ah darling, I was hoping you'd stay tonight. Just to help your mother with the clean up in the morning. He's not to stay though..." your dad eyes up Yoongi who easily shrugs. This worries you. He's planning something. He's never let you out of his sight this easily. Especially with Jaehyun in the house.
"Fine. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning." And just to piss your dad off he wraps his left arm around your waist and his right hand finds the back of your neck pulling you into one of the most intense kisses you think you've ever had in your life. Right in front of your dad.
"I'll see you later baby." He grins cockily as he leaves with the side smirk that's probably killed girls in their thousands.