Home sweet home.

You didn't speak a word in the van on the way home. Four men just stared at you including the punisher. After a long drive it rolled to a stop and you were yanked out the van by Hoseok, you glanced at the house. It wasn't what you expected, it was a stunning house in the countryside with cottages littered on the surrounding land.

"As lovely as it is, just get inside

"As lovely as it is, just get inside." Hoseok muttered giving you a shove towards the door as they all filed in around you not bothering with ladies first. The punhiser grabbed your wrist and shoved you on a sofa causing you to tumble and yelp.

"What the fu-"
"Don't! Don't you dare swear at me again! It'll earn you another slap." The punisher warned as the men all stood behind him.
"Listen close and listen good, I'm only saying this once. Hoseok, Jungkook, Jimin, Jin, Namjoon , Taehyung and I'm Yoongi. This is now where you live till I decide what to do with you. You can't leave without someone, you can't talk to anyone apart from the members who live in this house. Give me your phone." He demanded holding his hand out.

Heart hammering away with shaky hands you fish your phone out your pocket and hand it to him and in a split second he's thrown it against the wall and watched it shatter into pieces. He looks at you with a blank face.
"Now you can't try call anyone for help." He stated bluntly and walked off and they all filed out the room heading elsewhere.

You were left alone sobbing on the sofa.
'This is where you live till I decide what to do with you' the words kept replaying over and over in your mind. They were going to kill you for sure.

After a while of sobbing on the sofa fearing for your life something soft touched your leg and you shot up into a sitting position to see a beautiful dog looking at you.

A small ray of sunshine in a miserable place

A small ray of sunshine in a miserable place. You gently touch the dog and it's tail wags in a delighted way. Thengangsters keep a poodle. Something about this made you giggle sadly as the dog climbed onto your lap. You pick it up and decide to look around. You can't sit there forever.

Wandering from room to room you crash into a handsome man with a bunny smile. He glanced you up and down and you clutch the dog tightly.
"Yoongi's looking for you. I'd also drop the dog if I were you.." he said turning his back and walking off stopping a little way ahead where he shouts.
"Come on!" And you scurry after him still holding the pooch.

You feel nervous but don't have any tears left as you enter a room that looks like a kitchen, it's totally white, and the others are all sat around a kitchen island.
"Drop my dog and take a seat. Now." He muttered as he stood at the head of the Long Island palms flat on the marble surface as leaned forwards waiting for you before he spoke.

You gently place the dog on the floor and nervously look at the spare seat between Hoseok and you think his name is Jin.

Fed up of your hesitating Yoongi snaps his fingers and points to the chair and Jungkook stands again. Picking you up and dumping you on the chair in a rude fashion, leaving you quaking, they're quite rough considering you're just a girl.

"What's your name?"
"Y-yn." You stutter and they all glance around.
"Fine Y-yn" He stutters taking the piss out of you.
"You're living here now. You're going to work to pay your way here, it doesn't come free."
"Work how?" You ask trying to keep your voice from stuttering again.
"Until we know what skills you have you'll help my boys."
"With what?"
"Whatever they want. Work, pleasure, company."

Your mouth drops open. Oh no. No no no.

"I can't!" You meekly squeak. You don't want to answer back to much but you need to voice some sort of opinion despite the sweat on your hands and your racing heart telling you to shut the fuck up.

"Why? Are you a virgin?" Taehyung asks looking at you from across the counter biting his lip.
"Because I'm sure I can help you with that.." he grins and you feel instantly repulsed. You meet Yoongi's eyes and he stares at you blankly.
"The man asked you a fucking question Yn! Answer him!" He barked. You grip the hem of your T-shirt. He can't be serious? Surely you don't have to answer that in front of all these men.

"I am." You mutter looking at your hands in your lap.
"Wow...you really are useless. You can't even suck a dick." And the whole table erupts into laughter making your face flush bright red. You want the ground to swallow you up.