The morning after

You wake up with a pounding headache as Avvy knocks on the door.
"Yoongi, sir?" She calls and you elbow him gently to rouse him from sleep as she slowly pushes the door open and lets herself in after hearing no one shout to shut the door again.

Yoongi wakes up slowly and sits up rubbing his eyes.
"Avvy? What's wrong?" His husky morning voice sounds loud in the quiet room.
"Ah well, it's nearly middday so I thought you might like to come down and eat something, or you'll waste the whole day and not sleep later." Her gentle voice sounds out and you feel your heart warm. She's just the sweetest old lady, with the cat always purring around her feet.

"Ugh. Yeah yeah. We'll be down in a second Avvy." You watch him groan as he flops back into the bed and she shuts the door. You roll over to look at him and he runs his hand through your wild hair.
"You've got sex hair."
"I wonder why...." you roll your eyes and hide your face thinking back on it.
"For someone who's only had sex once, you're so damn kinky baby." He chuckles and you whine for him to stop and shut up.

"I blame you. It's not like I know what I'm doing. I just have to follow your lead." And he scoffs.
"If I remember rightly you were the one who was winding me up, driving me insane. And you're so damn loud. I bet everyone heard you." He grins as he sits up and gets out the bed tugging on some sweats before leaving you with those thoughts before you get up yourself.

You walk to the bathroom to shower with achey legs and groan loudly.
"Fucks sake Yoongi." You growl as you look in the mirror and see large love bites all over your neck, collar bone, hips, thighs. Pretty much everywhere his lips touched last night, and it's damn hot outside. How are you meant to cover these? Wear a bikini? Swim in the pool? You're screwed...

You sigh as you pull on a black T-shirt and some denim shorts, doing your best to cover the marks with makeup, not very successfully. You head down to meet everyone at the table and all the heads turn to glance at you as silence fills the room.

Jin's mouth is wide open and he gives Yoongi death stares, Hoseok swallows loudly, Jungkook has a piece of toast hanging out his mouth as he stopped mid bite, Namjoon clears his throat and looks everywhere but your direction, Jimin smiles at you with a smirk and a lip bite, Taehyung awkwardly fiddles with his hair and Yoongi bursts into laughter making Avvy turn around and she gasps loudly and starts to swat at Yoongi.

"Ah?! Why. Did. You. Eat. Her?!" She gasps and hits him with every word as he ducks and laughs.
"You call me if you're hungry! Not eating girls!" She scolds with a shake of her head and goes back to cooking as you want the ground to swallow you up as you sit between Jin and Jimin, opposite Yoongi.

"Thanks a bunch..." You growl across the table and he grins.
"You weren't moaning last night.." he mutters back pulling an 'oops' face and Jimin erupts into laughter.
"She was moaning, she just wasn't complaining." He corrects and nudges you as he bites his lip.

"Hey! Don't look at her like that or I'll smack you again Park Jimin. Keep it in your pants." Yoongi warns as he adjusts the atmosphere at the table in a second until Jungkook raises his muscley tattooed arm like he's in school
" if this happens again I wanna move rooms!" And you realise his room must be next to Yoongi's and you laugh promising it won't happen again.
"Don't count on it" Yoongi smirks across the table and you blush and hide your marks on your neck with your hands telling him no more or the locals will think he's beating you making them laugh as Avvy places more food on the table.

It's late afternoon and you and Yoongi climb into the old muscle car as the boys take the newer version of the same car. You ask where you're going and he looks at you with a raised eyebrow as the engine roars to life making you jump.
"You're getting brave. You sure question me a lot now you're my girlfriend."
"Maybe I'm not brave and you're getting soft?"
And he reaches across and grabs your face roughly making you look at it him.
"Don't. Start." He warns letting you go roughly and it sets your heart racing. Now you trust him you're finding his dominance and mood swings a little sexy.