He seems so surprised

Yoongi's pov
Glancing at his watch he notices that she's been absent for at least half an hour and worrying what mental state yn's in and if she's still crying he sets off to find her.
"Jungkook, Taehyung, Jimin. Keep tidying up down here, I'm going to check on-"
"-Yn." They all finish the sentence for him and he's stunned into silence for a second.
"...yeah..." He mutters in confusion and sets off to look for her.

They three look at each other and snicker.
"Dunno why he seemed so surprised. It was obvious where he was going" Taehyung snorts.

Yoongi searches in all the rooms calling her name as he goes, observing his loyal boys cleaning up the mess as he goes from room to room. He can't deny the worry that is clouding his heart as each room draws a blank and Yn doesn't respond to his calls.

Panic setting in he runs to his room smashing the door open and looking at the mess before him.
"ARGHH WHERE IS SHE?!" He roars at the top of his voice smashing a glass by stomping on it that's laying beside his feet and that's when he looks down and notices a dark wet patch on the carpet.

He knows exactly what it looks like.

He crouched down slowly and touches it lifting his fingers back up to look at them. It's blood and it's still wet, which means it's fresh. Utter pandemonium stirs in his heart, he knows it isn't his because he has shoes on still and the house was destroyed too long ago for it to belong to one of the delinquents who trashed his house. He stood back up and sprinted down the stairs where everyone was gathered at the bottom of the stairs after hearing him shout.

He reaches them at the bottom of the stairs and stands there with his hands gripped into his hair as he bites his lip fighting back tears breathing heavily.
"S-She's gone...she's gone...SHE'S FUCKING GONE!" He screams as he sinks to his knees still gripping onto his hair and falls into fits of sobs. Jin and Hoseok rush to his side as the others frantically start a search of the house.

Yn's pov
You start to return to life a few minutes later and all you can hear is the sound of an engine. You groan as you grab your side and open your eyes. You're in a car and sat next to you, dressed impeccably is Jaehyun, an evil smile planted on his face.
"Ah awake are we? I honestly never anticipated it being this easy, a small part of me thought I might die in there tonight. Going in alone with all seven members present was risky but, they're so stupid it was easier than I could have imagined!"

He really fucks you off. This scum bag thinks he can just insult the boys?
"They're not stupid!" You spit out as you wince and he laughs and explains that the more you move the more you'll bleed. You sit still, you're breathing ragged as you try to stay calm. You need to get out of here, wherever he's taking you. You need to leave.

You sit there and a sudden cramping in your stomach takes your breath away as the car pulls up to a halt. You're wrenched out and spy a cottage perched on the edge of a cliff overlooking the sea, it's evening, and breezy by the ocean.

Jaehyun tugs you in and forces you to sit on a chair and yanks your top over your head and you screech and try to lash out but someone grabs your arms from behind and forces you into the chair as you sit there sobbing in your bra.
"Thanks Mark. Good lad." Jaehyun mumbles as he grabs something out of a cupboard under the tiny sink in the kitchen. You glance around and the whole downstairs in tiny, one big open space a sofa and tv to the left and a table with chairs in the kitchen on the other side, the stairs leading up against the back wall. The ceiling is so low Jaehyun's hair brushes against it.

He sits opposite you with a first aid kit.
"You're not doing something crude?" You utter in shock and he smirks.
"Don't fucking flatter yourself kid. Not a chance. I'm cleaning your cut so you don't get septicaemia and die on me. I need you alive, if you die and he finds out, he won't come for you and I might have to wait years to kill him. However if I send him nice little videos of you every now and then he'll work around the clock to find you. You are so special to him after all..."

"Dunno Jaehyun. If we kill her he might come sooner in a rage." Mark grins and Jaehyun laughs, a loud, sinister laugh and agrees with Mark as he ties your hands together with cable ties and hoists you over his shoulder up the stairs to the only room in the cottage. The windows are boarded up with metal like it's been repossessed at some point and it's dark, cold and damp. He dumps you unceremoniously onto the broken damp bed in your bra and jeans, grunts that the bathroom is the only other door in the room and you're not being unbound so if you need to pee, you need to shout and with that he leaves and you finally break into tears and let sobs wrack your body as you lay uncomfortably with your hands bound behind your back aching your shoulders and the plastic digging into your wrists as you start to shiver.