Acceptable

Yoongi's pov
"She's not answering!" He yells as he throws a glass at the wall, his heart thumping in his chest. He knew he shouldn't have left her there with Jaehyun on the premises. She'd stopped answering her phone, it was time to take action.

"Yoongi, wait! What if it's something simple like she's just fallen asleep! It's really late!" Jimin says quickly trying to calm down the raving Yoongi who's red in the face and grabbing a set of keys ready to leave the house. He hops into the truck and goes screaming out the driveway flicking gravel at the house in his wake, leaving Jimin and the youngest Jungkook standing at the door watching the red tail lights of the truck race down the driveway.
"Well, there's no denying he's definitely worried about her." Jimin scoffed and Jungkook looked shook.
"If this is what love does to you. I'll go without..."

His mind was all over the place as he drove at high speed through the city, gun tucked into the back of his jeans, phone in hand constantly re-dialling the same number over and over.

As he pulled up outside the house it was deadly silent, he slowly pulled the truck onto the driveway and turned off the engine observing the house as he stepped out. All the windows were black and eerily quiet. Looking for a way in he noticed the window right above the driveway was wide open.
"Unsafe, but a bonus for me. That'll do." He muttered to himself as he wedged his right foot on the front tyre under the wheel arch and clambered onto the bonnet, jumping up and lodging his foot on the ledge of the top of the garage door, grabbing onto the open window sill and silently hauling himself in.

"Too easy." He whispered to himself with a grin as he laid eyes on a sleeping figure half naked in the bed, he waited for his eyes to adjust to the light and looked around and to his surprise it was Yn, fast asleep, half naked, with the window wide open with a mobster who wanted nothing more than to kidnap her next door. He picked up her shorts and fished out her phone and glanced at it. Twenty five missed calls from his number. She had him saved under 'daddy' which made him smirk. At least she was right about one thing.

He sat on her desk chair with her bra hanging off his finger and her phone between this thumb and forefinger leaning forward on his elbows in a displeased way before clearing his throat loudly to disturb her.

Much to his delight, she rolled over right away, her bare chest visible in the moonlight and in the back of her mind she clearly knew sleeping with the window wide open was a bad idea and had slept lightly.

Yn's pov
His face gave it away. He was so. Damn. Pissed.
"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" He asked, but it was so quiet and calm and deep it was way more frightening than when he shouted and hollered.

You didn't reply and in the quiet neighbourhood, with the window open all you could hear was the whisper of the wind through the leaves as a gentle night breeze danced through the quiet streets.

"I...I.." but you didn't have chance to finish before he carelessly chucked your phone onto your desk and your bra on the floor and walked over grabbing you and yanking you up off the bed and into his vice like grip, making you panic slightly, he was so quiet and calm it was entirely off putting, you couldn't place his mood.
"This isn't acceptable. Do you know why this is dangerous? Do you know who's next door? Do you know what he'd do to you? Do you understand how fucking angry I am?!" He whisper shouted as he cupped your face roughly and kissed you forcefully.

You tried to push him back and catch your breath and get words out.
"Y-Yoongi! My parents are next door s-stop!" You huff out of breath.
"I honestly don't care. Do you have any idea how worried I was? How fucking insane it drives me when you don't fucking listen?! You never do as you're told Yn!" He growls and steps back lobbing a T-shirt at you.
"I need a bra!"
"Fuck off and put the damn top on!" He yelled and you yank it on in a panic, he's going to wake your parents up at this rate and you'll have to explain how he got in.

How did he get in?!
"Yoongi? How'd you get in??" You ask out of curiosity and he scoffs.
"The window you pillock, look out." He orders and you glance down to see the large truck, it's bumper almost kissing the garage door it's so close.
"Wow."
"You know me Yn. I never fail to impress." He mutters with a roll of his eyes at your simplicity and what wows you. All he wants to do is get you back into the safety of the gang house.

You watch him drag his hands down his face in a stressed, angry way as he plops on the edge of your bed and watches you pull your shoes on. Just as your dad walks in the door and flips the light on.
"Yn, what on Earth-"
"Hey dad." Yoongi cuts in with a malicious smile.
"What are you doing here?!" He hisses angrily.
"Oh, well since your daughter likes to sleep in an unsafe fashion with her window wide open, I came in through there. If you don't mind, we'll leave the safer way through the door." He grins sarcastically and barges past your dad with your wrist firmly in his grasp as your poor confused dad stands there flabbergasted at what's happening and unable to speak.