Busy

"The jigs up chunk." He mutters in defeat and you slowly crack your eyes open and meet his stroppy face and you can't help it. You burst into laughter.

"You find that funny d'you?" He asks curtly and you cant help it. Your granny is a cunning old woman and she has them all wrapped around her finger already. You nod and he takes you by surprise as he adjusts himself on the sofa till he's straddling you and tickles your ribs playfully and it fills you with delight.

He's rarely playful like this and you've missed him so much. He makes you squeal and laugh until he suddenly stops and presses his lips against yours. This is the first time he's kissed you properly since he found you, he hasn't kissed you like this in months. You've missed it and as you're about to deepen it he pulls back and gives a small side smile.
"You heard everything then huh?" And you nod. 
"The ferocious Min Yoongi is in love with a plain girl."  You tease and he raises his eyebrows and plants one more kiss on your lips.
"You're not plain, if anything chunk, with you it's one surprise after the other."

It's then it hits you. Why chunk?
"Why chunk?" And he laughs like it's obvious.
"Because you're going to be a chunky monkey soon. So chunk suits you. Chunk it is."
"Oh god that's so unflattering."
"I don't care. Let's go to bed, and before we do I need to track down the boys. I have no idea where they are."

You chew your lip nervously as he takes your hand being mindful of your wrists and tugs you onto your feet saying you'll have to lead the way. You head around the house and the more you search the redder your face becomes.

You found Jin he was busy in the kitchen.
You found Jimin who was about to be busy in the conservatory.
You found Namjoon who was putting smooth moves to a maid in the billiards room.
You found Jungkook and Taehyung who were far to busy to talk and eventually found Hoseok in the room next to the one you wanted to sleep in.

You didn't find him persay, rather heard him.

You lay next to Yoongi in bed and you glance at each other and he bursts into laughter as you cover your ears and scrunch your nose up, your face red.
"Oh god he's like my brother and I can hear him. Oh Yoongi this is to weird. Let's move rooms!" You whine as you sit up but he drags you back down.
"No way. I'm filming this. It's gold, they're so damn loud. Fuck he'll never be able to take the piss out of us ever again." He grins unlocking his phone.

While he's walking out the room filming on his way to Hoseok's door you send a quick text to your bestie telling her your at grannies and she should visit tomorrow. Despite the late hour she's awake and agrees right away.

Yoongi walks back in with a massive grin on his face.
"I managed to open the door a bit! Wanna see?!" He asks excitedly and you fake gag at the idea of seeing Hoseok boning. Hearing the noise Yoongi panics.
"Oh fuck! Are you about to hurl again?!" He asks worriedly and you burst into laughter with a shake of your head and he scolds you saying it's not funny. You think it is. You've never seen his face go from laughter to sheer panic mixed with disgust so fast.

You eventually fall asleep together and wake up when one of the maids knocks on the door asking for your attendance at the breakfast table with the others. You kick Yoongi gently under the blanket and he opens his eyes, looks at the maid and shuts them again. After much arguing and squabbling you manage to persuade him to put on some sweat pants to go to breakfast.

As you follow the maid down you're having a quarrel about his lack of clothes on his torso.
"I don't see why it matters chunk!" He growls gently holding his temper as he drags his hands down his face and looks at you with a grin.
"Two reasons it doesn't matter. One granny will friggin' love it and two I bet you none of the other boys have tops on either."
"I bet they bloody do!" You retaliate, they're guests and your parents are here of course they'd put tops on.

Swoosh.

The maid opens the door and of course they're all sat there topless. Granny looks like she's in heaven. Namjoon on one side Hoseok on the other. Your mother clearly wants to look but is averting her eyes with a struggle and your dad looks horrified, maybe a little intimidated. Seven muscle clad tattooed men are surrounding the family table. There seems to be a damn sight more maids than normal too. You glance at Yoongi who looks smug.
"Told you fatty." He mutters as he brushes past you with a grin and makes an overly happy 'good morning granny!'