Nothings changed.

It was only your third night, your leg hurt and you were grumpy and feeling frail. You really didn't want to keep sharing beds, your leg would hurt to much to sleep and you missed you parents. They were being nice to you for sure, but it still didn't change the fact they were forcing you to join their gang and live in their house.

You'd gone to bed with Yoongi, under his orders of course, but left again an hour later to come into the big living space. You settled on the sofa with the adorable poodle Holly in your arms and laid down.

Stroking the soft poodle had a calming effect, it made you wonder which of these hard nuts was brushing Holly every day. You loose track of time petting Holly until soft shuffles on the carpet cause you to bolt upright, wincing at the pain in your leg. You can't forget that Jungkook said this house could be raided at any time and it's left you on edge.

You whip your head around as you grit your teeth against the burning in your leg and see Namjoon stood in the doorway. He's got a glass of water and something curled in his other tattooed hand. He sits on the coffee table opposite you and wordlessly holds his fist out, nervously you hold your open palm underneath and he drops two tablets in your hand and offers you the water.

"It'll help the pain in your leg, otherwise you'll be awake all night. I guess Yoongi didn't give you any?" And you shake your head, you're always nervous when they interact with you, they can be nice as pie but sometimes you say something that ticks them off for no reason and they do a total one eighty and lose their shit with you, for what seems like no reason.

Namjoon sighs and stands up.
"If you can walk, I'll show you the house properly, since you've been here no ones shown you anything properly right?" You give a nod and stand up, he wraps an arm around your waist and when you flinch he sighs, explaining that he's just taking some of your weight so your leg doesn't burn as much.

After a brief tour of the house he walks you back to Yoongi's room, opens the door softly and ushers you inside, shutting the door behind you. In the dark you stumble for the bed and as your arms find it a large warm hand grabs your wrist.
"Where did you wander off too? Did they touch you? I told them not too." His ultra deep sleepy voice sending shivers down your spine.

You gently shake his grip from your wrist and gingerly climb into bed hissing as the sheets brush against your leg. He leans onto his right elbow and his left hand grabs your face squishing your cheeks.
"I asked you a question. Answer me."
"I just couldn't s-sleep. No one touched me, Namjoon just gave me painkillers for my leg." You blurt out, terrified at his mood switch. With a grunt he lets go and rolls back over.

After a while of laying there silent you get on all fours and slide your hands across the bed to peer at his face in the dark. He's fast asleep, and you hitch a breath as your hands slides a little under his pillow and touches something cold and hard. You grip it lightly and pull slowly to see the hilt of a gun. You gasp and let go falling flat onto your ass nearly toppling off the bed.

You sit silently trying to control your breathing. This fucking crazy ass man sleeps with a gun under his pillow. How many men want his head for him to sleep that well armed? How many more guns were hidden in this house? You lay back down and try to sleep.

When you roll back over after many hours of tossing and turning the light is peeping through the curtains. You didn't sleep at all. You pray today has nothing overly energetic involved as you may just pass out.

Yoongis pov
He rolled over, it had been a restless sleep as Yn had been tossing and turning all night, as he rolled over his eyes met her once sparking eyes, they looked duller than when they met a few days ago. He felt a pang of guilt. He'd robbed her of her family and now he was robbing her of sleep, he was aware she'd found the gun at some point in the night as it had moved from when he fell asleep and he was a dead sleeper, he didn't move around enough to disturb the gun.

He sat on the edge of the bed feeling grumpy. He was feeling guilty and this bothered him. He didn't normally suffer with guilt, unsure how to deal with it he got up and walked out without saying a word to the tired, confused girl in pain in his bed.