Go ahead and tell mummy.

You woke up alone. You're not sure if he slept here or just slept elsewhere, elsewhere would be your preference. You leave the room and slowly amble around until you find someone. It's Jin in the kitchen, he's cooking something and you notice a gun tucked into the back of his jeans, dressed in all black as always.

"Um, hello." You mutter and he turns around to smile at you.
"Morning. Take a seat. It's almost done."
"Where is everyone else?"
"They've eaten. They're out working already. Yoongi will be up soon." That's not what you wanted to hear, he terrified you. Jin served your breakfast and sat next to you, it wasn't awkward, he was talkative and even made you feel at ease. He seemed like any normal person apart from the tattoos and the gun. By the time Yoongi appeared in the kitchen you were actually laughing with Jin. His jokes were awful but he pulled them off well.

"Well well well Kitten, I didn't expect to see you fitting in so well already." He grunted sitting next to you letting his thigh fall against yours making you flinch.
"Don't be so scared of me. We'll be spending a lot of time together."
"Why?" You ask quietly looking intensely at your plate of food suddenly pushing the last bits around awkwardly.
"Because you're like my shiny new toy." His deep morning voice rumbled as he ruffled his fluffy hair and Jin chirped up.
"Besides Yn, next to Yoongi is the safest place, everyone else here is trying to take your virginity. They were betting on it last night."
"They what?!" You asked choking on your water as you tried to swallow.

Yoongi laughed as he clapped you on the back.
"I've unknowingly thrown a virgin amongst very hungry men. It'll be fun to see how this plays out." He chuckled as he accepted a plate of food from Jin. After a bit of silence he spoke up.
"Yn, how would your parents feel if you turned up home with a boyfriend like me?"

His question startled you and you think it over as you glance at the shorts on your legs that you've had on since yesterday.
"I think they'd be mortified." You reply honestly and he nods.
"Okay, multiply that by a thousand, because we're going to visit your parents, and you're going to tell them I'm your boyfriend and you're moving out."

You feel so shocked you might pass out.
"Holy mother of Jesus. Y-Yoongi I can't say that!"
"Fine, I'll say it, all you have to do if go and get your stuff. Let's go" He announces standing to place his dishes in the sink as he vanishes leaving you reeling.

He returns wearing ripped black jeans and a large black T-shirt that shows his ink all over his arms, neck and the top of his chest. Your parents are going to flip. He ruffles his hair once more and jingles some keys.
"Come on. We're going, unless you wanna sit in those clothes all fucking day again?" He barks as he strides out the house leaving you trotting behind in his wake.

He unlocks a large all black truck with black windows. It suits him. You nervously climb into the passengers side and he starts to drive in silence, it's silent until you reach the edge of your estate and drive the long bridge.
"Listen, little kitten, you better make it believable we're going out or they'll be onto us."
"I will I swear!" You gush trying to stay on his good side. He's slapped you twice and you've learnt it hurts, and Jungkooks words ring in your head. 'Just do as you're told'

He swings the giant black truck onto the driveway and leans on the centre console looking at you.
"I need you to kiss me." You're shocked. You've never kissed anyone before and don't want this thug stealing your first one.
"Wha- Why?!"
"I need to know two things, you'll do as I say at all times and that you're a convincing actress. You're parents are already watching." And you glance over his shoulder and see your parents looking at you and the stranger in the huge black truck.

You clench and unclench your hands in a stressed way and rush forwards to plant your lips on his but he moves back an inch just before your lips touch and grabs your chin.
"Don't. Rush. It. We're meant to be living together, and if that's the case we'll have done more than kiss so don't look so panicked like it's the first time we've kissed or they'll get suspicious ." He calmly says gently placing his lips on yours.

Your heart is thudding in your ears and you feel dizzy, this handsome, rude, arrogant, bipolar man is giving you your first kiss and your parents are watching. He pulls away and laughs loudly.
"You really are a fucking virgin. The boys kiss better than you. Get the fuck out the truck and go ahead and tell mummy you're moving out." He barks slamming the door behind him as he hops out.