Retaliation at its finest.

You've never had such an awkward drive home in your life. It was silent and you can practically feel the heat radiating off of the angry male driving the Gwagon through the streets agonisingly slow.

(A picture is worth a thousand words, this is Yoongi's ride. Niiiiice)

You feel a sense of relief when the house comes into view with a group of anxious looking men hovering around the doorway and the windows in the front room

You feel a sense of relief when the house comes into view with a group of anxious looking men hovering around the doorway and the windows in the front room. You hop out the truck and dash inside to a hoarde of tattooed arms surrounding you.
"You're alive! I thought for sure Yoongi would have killed you on the spot, just for causing him grief!" Jin sighed with relief as he wrapped you in a huge hug that lifted you off your feet.

"There's still time." Yoongi growled as he yanked you from Jin's grip landing a slap across your cheek that sends you reeling and Taehyung and Jimin yank you back quickly standing in front of you.
"Step aside!" He barked and the boys glanced at each other nervously before shaking their heads.
"Not in the mood you're in! Leave her be Yoongi.." Jungkook warned as he wrapped his large arms around you as you begin to cry and hold your cheek with Jimin and Taehyung acting as a wall between you and the seething man.

It all happens to fast for you to truly take it in, Yoongi lunges forwards and lands a punch square on Taehyung's jaw sending him off balance and Jimin quickly intercepts by shoving Yoongi away from you, the direction didn't matter, he just needed to be kept away. As Yoongi stumbles sideways Hoseok and Namjoon grab a hold of him as Jungkook guides you out of the room while they try to get him to calm down.

"Yoongi Cmon!" Jin shouts dragging his hands through his hair. "She's not really the one you wanna hurt is she?! If anything she's the last person in the world you want hurt! Look at the lengths you've started going to to keep her safe and protect her! She's not the one you're mad at!"

"Yes she is! She should have answered my calls! She should have never have slept with her window wide open when Jaehyun is next door like that! She should never have made me worry the way I did!"

Jimin lost his patience and punched Yoongi across the cheek busting his lip a little.
"Don't be a bellend! Listen to yourself! You're mad because she did things that contradicted her safety, because you're worried about her! You care for her Yoongi, why can't you admit that?! you don't want to hurt her! It's Jaehyun you're mad at not Yn!"

Yoongi calmed down and Hoseok and Namjoon let their grip go as he shrugged his shoulders to readjust his T-shirt before waking off to find you but Jin grabbed his arm.
"Gently Yoongi" was all he warned before he let him go.

You were sat on the kitchen counter, Jungkook leaning his large, inked, muscley left arm to your right hand side while he leaned towards you, his right hand holding a cold compress to your rather red, stingy face. You spot Yoongi walk in and clutch the front of Jungkooks T-shirt in a panic and he lazily looks over his shoulder, knowing he's calmed down or they wouldn't have let him go.

Jungkook stands to his full height as he steps away from you and walks towards Yoongi slamming the cold compress into his hand.
"Upset my baby sister like that again, I'll drop your ass boss man" He growled walking out the room leaving the two of you alone.

Yoongi walks up to you slowly.
"Id normally smack him for saying something like that. But this time I'll take it, I deserved that." His deep voice causing a cocktail of different feelings inside you as he gently took Jungkooks spot in front of you between your legs as you sit on the counter, His large hand gently holding the cold compress to your cheek.

You don't respond to him. You don't even know what to say, so you sit in silence until he decides to talk again.
"Ya'know, Jimin made me realise something, will you listen to what I wanna tell you Kitten?" And you give a small nod.

"On my way to your parents house I was so worried, I don't think I've ever been that insanely worried in my life, honestly. And then when I found you unharmed I felt lucky. Lucky that I'd found you before Jaehyun had, and after that I was so relieved when you started arguing back about getting dressed, you were still your sassy, infuriating self, and that's why I kissed you. I was so relieved you were unharmed and untouched by him...but then on the drive home in the silence I really started stewing on what had happened, and my relief turned into anger. You seriously have no idea how bad tonight could have been if it's turned out different baby. When I realised how bad it could have been I felt madder than ever and lashed out at you, but in reality I was mad at myself for letting tonight happen at all. Jimi bust my lip for you anyway, but we'll never be even, I shouldn't have hurt you the way I did. I'm sorry."

"Get to the point." You say bluntly. You're sure he's not going to harm you again so you speak what's on your mind.

"Jimin made me realise that...over the last month and a half, six weeks, however you want to phrase it, deep down it all comes down the same thing. I was really worried...because I care about you. You literally drive me insane, I go to extreme lengths to make sure you're safe, I keep you in my sight all the time because when you're not with me, I panic. I don't know when it suddenly got this way, I can't pinpoint an exact moment it happened but at some point I definitely developed feelings for you Yn. I'm not letting you out of my sight anymore."

You can feel tears prick at your eyes as you take In what he's said, this is the softest Yoongi you've met, you've seen him angry, seething, tipsy, laughing, fighting, in pain, sleeping, relaxed, playful but never soft and talking about how he's feeling, he's always kept that wall up, but right now he's letting you in. You're about to respond when you're phone buzzes on the counter, ruining the moment.

"Why is my mum calling at three thirty in the morning?" You ask glancing at him as you swipe it to answer the phone.
"Yn! The house has been set on fire! We're both fine but everything you didn't take with you when you moved in with Yoongi is gone...our home is gone." She sobs down the phone and you swallow hard and glance at Yoongi as you put the phone down.

"I need you to take me back to my parents. Now. Quickly." And sensing the panic in your voice he obliged right away without asking why as for what feels like the millionth time he drives the black truck back through the streets to your parents house.