Felix - School and Breakdowns

It was last period. Your head was blank and you felt empty. You were just staring at the paper. You read the question again and again. Still, nothing. Your hand started shaking and you dropped your pencil onto your desk, grabbing your Hair in frustration.

Slowly your eyes started watering and you could feel tears run down your cheeks. You felt your nose running and tried to sniffle as quiet as you could. No one had noticed you crying yet, so you tried to get it together before someone did. You took a deep breath and stared at the test, you tried to find another question you could answer only to realise you had barely answered anything and didn't know the answer to any more questions.

Once again tears started flowing and you felt stupid. You had practiced so hard for this test, all for nothing. You had basically given up when suddenly you had to hand in the test. People looked up from their papers and people started to realise that you had been crying. Jeongin was in the same class as you and noticed your red eyes. He started walking towards you when you jogged passed him. You couldn't bare to face him right now.

You ran and ran to your favourite place, a park that was close to your home. You stopped running and sat on a swing to catch your breath. You put in your earphones and started playing your favourite song in attempt to get yourself out of the bad mood.

A few songs later you got a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see Felix, your boyfriend. "How did you know I was here?" You asked him while looking at the ground. "Jeongin told me that you didn't look too happy, and I know this is the place you always go to when you're feeling down."

Felix grabbed your hand and sat down in front of you. He looked up at your face and stroked your cheek. "Do you want to tell me what happened?" You were quiet at first, but then told him everything about the test and how useless you felt. He listened to you before making you stand up with him. He then hugged you, and you felt safe. No matter how down you were Felix was always able to get you in a good mood.

"Y/n, I know it may seem terrible right now, but it is only one test. And even if you failed many test that doesn't define you as a person. You are the most incredible person I've ever met, and nothing will change that. You are not useless, And I never want to hear you say that, cause I need you. And I will always be here for you when you need me."

---------------------------------------------------------

A/n

So that was my first ever imagine!

Hope you liked it!