Hyunjin - Appearance

Hyunjin had decided to take you out to shop some new clothes as a gift "Just cause." as he said when you had asked why. None the less you didn't resist cause you kind of needed it as you basically always wore the same three outfits. Now you were strolling around in the mall looking for your favourite store. You soon found it and basically dragged hyunjin inside. After looking around a little you had found two tops and a pair of pants. Hyunjin had also found something he thought would look good on you. You then proceeded to the changing room. You were happy with how it looked and Hyunjin also liked it. Therefore you bought it all.

Happy with your purchase you decided to get some ice cream as the weather was nice and warm. On your way to find the ice cream parlor you started to listen to other people's conversations as you and Hyunjin weren't talking but just walking in comfortable silence. The first one you heard was something about a party that apparently went all wrong. The second one you heard was about what two girls were going to do in the afternoon.

The third one you wished you hadn't heard. There was this group of girls in a corner that was whispering about you and Hyunjin. "Is SHE his girlfriend? He is way too handsome to have THAT as his girlfriend." One of them said. You decided to stop listening to their conversation before it got to you.

When you had arrived at the ice cream parlor you ordered your favourite flavour and Hyunjin ordered his. You sat down at a table just enjoying the delicious flavour while looking at your beautiful boyfriend. You started to think about how lucky you were when out of nowhere you heard. "How did his standards get so low when he literally looks like a prince? He must be blind or something." You wanted nothing more than to punch the girls right then and there, but you knew you couldn't.

Hyunjin noticed your small mood change and was quick to ask. "Hey, what's going on? You seem kind of off?" He tilted his head looking at you cutely. You couldn't bring yourself to tell him. You knew going into this relationship that you would get hate, but you had dealt with that already and now almost everyone had accepted that you were dating. You had had your fair share of hate and almost left him when you first went public with your relationship. He had talked with you back then, about how you could always tell him, and that he would be there for you. He had literally begged you not to leave him because he loved you so much. So that you now had to deal with even more from non-stays made you sad. But you didn't want to tell him.

"Nothing, just thinking about something." You said faking a small smile. Hyunjin could read you like a book and knew very well it was fake, but he also knew that you would tell him if you wanted to and that it wouldn't help if he tried to force you. To his luck he didn't need to, cause soon after he heard what the girls were talking about, as their conversation had become a little louder. Not by much, but enough for him to hear. "Just wait, he will dump her soon enough."

This made him enraged. He immediately stood up, grabbing your hand catching you totally off guard making you almost fall. He walked to the girls and stood there holding your hand. He showed them your intertwined hands and all you could do was look down. Next he said this in the most annoyed sarcastic voice you had ever heard. "Hi girls. First of all I will not break up with her ever, second I would prefer if you guys could just mind your own business and stop talking about others lives. If your lives are that boring, find something else to do rather than picking on others." He then dragged you out of the ice cream parlor making you sit down on a bench outside of the mall.

"Y/n, don't listen to what people say ok? In my eyes you are the most beautiful and precious thing in this world. So even though I know it is hard, please ignore stuff like that." He was crouching in front of you resting his hands on your knees. "I am trying to ignore it and you know that. But it is very hard when I hear it constantly, anywhere and everywhere I go. I knew dating you would be hard because you are from Stray Kids, but getting that many comments about my appearance because you are handsome is hard sometimes. Not only do I get hate from people that know Stray Kids, but also from random people on the street."

"Y/n, I know, you don't deserve it. I know you get it more often that you tell me. But I hope that you will tell me from now on so I can do my job as your boyfriend and protect you. Cause I am here for you 100%. So will you be willing to endure it and stay by my side? Cause I really don't want to lose you." He was almost crying at this point. You hugged him bringing him close to you. "Hyunjin, for you I would try to endure the end of the world if that meant that I would be able to make you smile."

_______________________________________

A/n

Honestly is anyone even reading this anymore?😂

If you are comment 💖