Minho - Bathtub

Wandering along the streets, you looked around for a café, as you wanted to nice and bring home a drink for Minho as well as one for yourself. He was currently waiting for you in your house, as you had planned a movie night. You had just gotten off of work, and was very excited to see him as he had been kind of busy lately. Finally finding a café that was close to empty you went in and ordered your favourite drink as well as his. It didn't take long before your order was ready, and you grabbed it saying a quick thanks before leaving. You weren't far from home, and it would only take a couple of minutes before you would be back in Minho's embrace. When you finally reached your doorstep you knocked on the door as you would have a hard time opening it yourself due to your hands holding your drinks. Minho opened the door for you and instinctively went in for a hug. You realised that the drinks would spill over the both of you if he hugged you without being careful, but by the time you had thought it through, it was too late.

He had already squished the drinks that were in between your bodies, making you drop it and spill it all. Most of it ended up all over your top, making you squeal from how warm the drink was. “I'm so sorry, I didn't realise you were holding drinks!” He said before he ran to the kitchen to get you a wet cloth, in hopes of it removing the stain that was covering half of your top. “It's fine, mistakes happens.” You smiled at him giving him a peck. “I'll just go change.” You said. He sat down on the couch awaiting for your return. You went to your room and picked out another top, and put it on. You then walked into your bathroom as you wanted to brush down your hair as it was very messy. You faced the mirror and brushed through your hair when you realised the bath curtains were closed. You thought it was weird as Minho clearly hadn't showered recently, but you thought maybe he just used it for something else. Maybe he had made a mess and didn't want you to discover it before he was gone.

Either way you opened it to see something you thought you would never see. You finally realised why people said “Curiosity killed the cat”. You instinctively let out a loud scream in panic before your hand covered your mouth. What you saw was your ex boyfriend, dead in your bathtub. He had some cuts here and there, and even though it wasn't evident that he was dead form the body itself, there was too much blood in the bathtub for him to be alive. You realised the bathroom door wasn't locked since you were just going to brush your hair and you quickly went to the door in an attempt to lock the door before Minho came. As you held the doorknob and was about to lock the door Minho bursted in, panic all over his face. You had found his secret, and it was clear you were not supposed to find out. He quickly scanned the room and pulled the curtains to once again cover the bathtub before turning towards you. “I can explain.” He said calmly like this was something normal. You ran out the bathroom door while you had the chance, sprinting out towards your front door.

Minho was quick so you barely managed to get outside of your house without getting caught, slamming the door in his face. You turned a corner hoping he wouldn't be able to guess which direction you had went. You ran around another corner and down the alleyway that was there. You then sat down in a random corner, crouching, making yourself as small as physically possible. It didn't last long before you were caught, Minho standing in front of you panting. “Don't hide from me! I promise you it's not as bad as it seems!” Just come home with me please! I'll explain everything.” He said reaching his hand out to you. You slapped his hand away and yelled “No!” right to his face. You stood up and pushed him, hoping he would fall giving you time to run away, but he didn't move an inch. You were too weak. You tried to run away form him, but he grabbed your wrist turning you to face him. All over your face there was only one emotion that was displayed on your face. Fear. You were terrified of Minho, he had always been the nicest, cutest, caring, sassiest and most savage person in this world, but despite his sass and savageness you didn't think he would have ever been able to murder someone.

Tears was streaming down from your eyes as you stared right into his. His grip on your wrist softened, but you were paralysed and couldn't move. You could see sadness in his eyes as well as tears began streaming down his face as well. “I'm sorry y/n, but I need you to hear me out.” He then lifted you up over his shoulders, carrying you home. You yelled and squirmed in his grip, but he was holding you too tight, not loosing his grip even a tiny bit from all your squirming. In fact, the more you squirmed the tighter he held you. “Minho! It hurts! I'll stop squirming just loosen up your grip a tiny bit.” Minho stopped walking a little before quickly resuming as he loosened up his grip. You eventually arrived back home as he took you into your bedroom and locked the door, before throwing you onto your bed, and sitting on top of you making sure you wouldn't try anything. He reached over into your nightstand to take out your first aid kit that you kept there as you were kind of clumsy at times. He then lifted up the side of your top to reveal where his tight grip was earlier. There were red long and hard scratches on your sides as well as some blood. Minho felt terrible when he realised what he had done to you.

“I never meant to hurt you! You know I never would! I did this for you! But I ended up hurting you instead. I'm so sorry!” He said as his head dropped to where your wound and scratches were, letting his tears stream onto your sides as his hands gripped tightly onto the sheets on each side of you. You didn't know what to feel at this current moment. You had just seen a dead person in your bathtub that he had clearly killed, but he was still the soft Minho you loved, who clearly loved you. You could tell that by his niagara fall of tears as you heard him sniffle every other second because of all the crying. Even though what he did was terrible you still loved him, you couldn't just change that, but you knew all of this was wrong. One of your hands went to pat his head as his crying calmed down. “Explain yourself, I won't run away. But after I have listened to your explanation the choice is mine if I stay or not. Okay?” He looked up at you, hope in his eyes as he nodded.

He let you sit up facing him as he started explaining. “Remember how you told me that you broke up with your ex because he had been treating you badly and hit you? Well when I opened the door for him I couldn't help but think of how shitty you told me he treated you, the bruises he gave you and the way he stalked you after your breakup. When I thought about how much of a hard time he had given you I wanted to punch him so bad, but I kept my cool. When he then asked where you were cause he wanted to get back together with you I couldn't keep my cool anymore. He didn't deserve you, and you sure as hell don't deserve to go through all of that again. So I punched him and stared a fight. He had a knife on him and I somehow got it off of him. Then before I knew it I had done it. He was dead. I panicked and hid him, cause I didn't want you to see. I hoped I could get rid of the body when you fell asleep, and that you would never have to know or worry about this. But even though I know what I did was horrible, I did it for you. And I beg of you, please stay. I know it's not a favour I can ask for, but please stay. I just wanted to protect you.”

Your mind was all over the place. Was he speaking the truth? Was he doing it all to protect you? Was he doing it just for revenge? Was something wrong with him? Would it be crazy of you if you stayed? Would he kill you if you didn´t stay? So many thoughts were flying around in your head it hurt. “Ow!” You yelped out in pain as a shot of pain went through your head. Minho got worried and immediately grabbed your head pulling it closer to his chest as the rest of your body automatically followed. Stroking your back he calmly but worried asked. “Are you okay?” You didn't answer, cause you honestly didn't know. “I'll give you some time to think about it all, so get some sleep and we'll talk tomorrow.” He said with a small smile and a peck on your forehead, as he left you alone to think. He knew you wouldn't report him, and to be honest you didn't know if you ever wanted to.

You knew from his actions that he still loved you, and you knew you couldn't just snap your fingers and suddenly stop loving him either. But this was wrong, he had killed someone for you. And from one side it felt like you knew you would be safe in his arms, as he would clearly do anything to protect, and would never betray you. But on the other side it seemed a little insane to you to actually kill someone for your loved ones instead of reporting it to the police. Your heart said one thing but your logic said otherwise. And the answer to his question “Can you please stay?” was left undecided as you fell asleep in your bed in the dark night.