*Jeongin - Makeup Wipe

A/n

Requested by oldrosequeen

⚠️ - Might be a little bit suggestive, but nothing too extreme
_______________________________________

You slowly fluttered your eyes open, as you took in your surroundings. You soon realised you were in Jeongin's room and were currently in his embrace. Your back was facing his chest, as his breath sent shivers down your spine. You slowly turned around making sure not to wake him up. When you faced his face you realised how peaceful he could be compared to last night, where things had gotten a little out of hand.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Never have I ever gotten an A!" you said, while Jeongin took down a finger. "Never have I ever driven a car." he said making you take down a finger. "Never have I ever gotten a hickey." You said, but Jeongin didn't put down a finger. "Did you really think that someone would have made a hickey on me?" He said and laughed at your stupidity. "Well, I don't know! You're hot and popular, why not..." you said mumbling the last part. He looked up at your shy figure, and blushed a little. But he scootched a little closer to you, which made you make eye contact with him. He bluntly asked. "Have you ever gotten a hickey before?" You shook your head no. "Will you let me be your first?" He said making you freeze. You just sat there, eyes wide open and your mouth unable to answer. Without waiting for your answer he leaned in and attached his lips to your neck.

He sucked lightly on your skin, giving you a weird feeling that soon turned enjoyable. Even though you thought you would awkward and shy about this entire thing, Jeongin's confidence was brushing off onto you. The second he stopped sucking on your neck, you quickly started sucking on his, returning the favour. One thing led to another and before you knew it you were sitting in his lap, having a make-out session. It lasted for quite a while until the both of you were out of breath, having to pull away for air. When you did you just looked lovingly at each other, before cuddling and falling asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Remembering last night's events made your hands immediately touch your neck, checking if you could feel the hickeys he had given you last night. Surely enough, pressing a couple of spots on your neck, meaning that there were probably hickeys there. You lifted Jeongin's arm lightly off of your frame, sneaking out of bed into the bathroom. When your eyes met with your reflection in the mirror you got shocked. A hickey that took up about half of your neck was clearly visible on your right side, as well as small ones that was scattered around. You realised you couldn't risk showing it to anyone and looked for some concealer to cover it up. You dotted a lot over the hickies, and blended it in. The small ones got covered up ok, but the big one could clearly be seen trough. Realising there was no way of covering it up you decided to just wear a turtle neck when you were going outside later.

When you walked back into Jeongin's room you saw Jeongin sit up straight in the bed, with his cute messy bed hair and sleepy eyes. Now that his was exposed to the sunlight, you could see that you clearly had wen to town on his neck as well. "Good morning!" you said in a cheerful voice, as seeing him in his cute morning state made you melt. "It's not a good morning, but it can be of you come cuddle with me." He said. You fulfilled his request and joined him in the bed. He snaked his hands around your waist and leant backwards so you were laying on top of him. Your head was resting on his chest as he stroked your back. "Did you sleep well?" He asked you and your propped your head up on his chest to answer. "Yes I haven't slept that good in a long time. What about you?" He stroked the top of your head and said. "I slept really good since you were in my arms."

You blushed at his words as he gave you a quick peck. "Wait, did you cover up the hickies?" He asked. "Yes, there were so many so I covered up what I could. But one of them covers like half of my neck and there is no way I am able to cover that one up completely." You said. "Good." He said. "What do you mean good?" You jokingly said and hit his chest. "1. Because those hickies looked beautiful on you. 2. Because then everyone will stay away from you so I get you all to myself." He said proudly. You rolled your eyes and laid down beside him. He on the other side stood up and got out of bed.

"Where are you going?" You asked curiously. "Just wait there." He said. You did as he said and waited in bed for him while checking your phone. You suddenly felt something cold on your neck and saw Jeongin with a makeup wipe, taking off your makeup on your neck. "Jeongin what are you doing?" "Isn't it clear? I am going to force you to let me show the world my beautiful art." He said and continued to wipe your neck. "You're such an idiot." You said and chuckled. "Yes, but I am your idiot."