Chan - 찬이의 "방" 🐺

You took out your pencil case as well as your notebook from your backpack and put it on your desk. You had a test coming up soon and had promised yourself that you needed to improve when it came to school. You were easily distracted, and therefore ended up studing less than you were supposed to, resulting in bad grades. Recently you had been doing better than before and you were quite proud of your progress. Even though you still didn't have the best grades, they were considerably better than before, and that was enough for you.

You were reading when you stumbled upon a sentence you didn't quite understand. You read it again and again, but you were still confused. This made you a little irritated as you took a deep breath, in attempt to calm yourself down. You looked over at your phone and saw that you had gotten a VLive notification. Upon further inspection you saw that it was another episode of 찬이의 “방”/ Chan's "room" that had started a couple of minutes ago. You being frustrated with your reading material decided you deserved a break and decided to watch your boyfriends live.

Stays had known about your and Chan's relationship for quite a while now, and while most of them supported the both of you, you obviously got your casual hate comments as well. You didn't really care though, since the negative comments were drowned by thousands and thousands of lovely comments and memes about your relationship. Watching Chan once again sing to an Ed Sheeran song took you into a trance, and when he was done singing you commented with the “Love” VLive sticker. Stays knew your VLive username and was quick to notice your presence.

Chan hadn't noticed your comment and continued his small talk. He put on another song which you were quick to recognise. “I first heard this song when y/n showed it to me about a week ago. It quickly became one of my favourites! Now every time I hear it I think of y/n and all the good memories we have together.” He smiled widely. Stays went wild in the comments about how good of a boyfriend he was and he as normal responded with one of his humble answers saying that “I am not a good boyfriend, but y/n is a great girlfriend.”

You decided to leave another comment. “He is just being humble! He is the best boyfriend anyone could ever ask for and I am super lucky!” He saw your comment and immediately recognised your username. “Y/n! Why are you here huh? Aren't you supposed to study for a big test?” He asked. You responded with “Yeah, but I got distracted and then I saw that you were live so... priorities.😂” he chuckled. “Well your test is important so you should go and study! I will check in on you later and if you can't answer all my questions correctly about the subject you won't get hugs or kisses for a week!” he said. You pouted but he obviously couldn't see that through the screen.

“That's mean...BOOO!” You posted the comment and soon saw his reaction to your comment. “I'm just trying to motivate you! You will thank me later.” He said as he winked at you. “Pfft as if.” You said thinking he couldn't possibly catch all of your comments in between all of Stay's comments. To your surprise, he did. “I will get you something if you get a good result! Would you like that?” He asked smiling and tilting his head. “Deal! Also love how you're literally looking for me in the comments!😘 But can you give a motivational speech for me and Stays who are struggling with studying? I will go back to studying after you do!” He read your comment out loud and started his speech.

When he had finished his little speech making both you and Stays cry happy and emotional tears you excited the VLive like promised and went back to studying. A couple of hours passed and you were exhausted. You had understood almost everything, but hadn't tried explaining it out loud yet, so you didn't know if you understood it good enough yet. From prior experience you knew that if you could explain the material to someone, and they understood what you were explaining, you were prepared.

You were about to make some dinner when there was a knock on the door. You opened it and saw a tired Chan. He enveloped you in a hug, and you hugged him back. While still hugging he sneakily asked you a question about your material. You panicked for a second before giving him the right answer. The rest of the night was filled with, cuddles, sneaky questions, and kisses for each time you gave him a right answer. Let's just say you got a lot of kisses that night and aced that test!

_______________________________________

A/n

Oh how I wish this was real...

Also I have school tomorrow and I am not ready...

But I am ready for THE BOYZ' comeback! The teasers sound so good~♡