Changbin - Confession

You were walking the neighbours dog, just taking a stroll in the park. The dog you were walking, layed down in the grass and showed signs that it wanted you to pet it. You sat down on a beach and leaned down to pet it. You listened to the sound of the wind, looking at how it made the grass sway. You started whistling as a figure sat down beside you. When you looked to your side it was Changbin, a close friend that you had crushed on for quite a while.

You had been friends since 3rd grade. He bullied you a little at first for no apparent reason, but one time you got hurt physically as he had pushed you, making you fall onto a rock, scraping your knee badly. He regretted his actions and took care of you after that, trying to treat your wound and comfort you. And he always had after that day. Because of his actions you fell for him, even though he was cold outside he was as soft as a pillow on the inside. Not many knew his soft side, but you were one of the few who did.

"Who's dog is that? Is it yours? I didn't know you had a dog." Changbin said, leaning down to pet the fluffy creature. "I don't, it's my neighbours. What are you doing here? I haven't seen you in a while." He just smiled and told you "I missed you, and I know you sometimes come here, so I took a chance." Changbin was like that, a little flirty at times. You were feeling a little brave and decided to confess to him. It was now or never. You stood up, making the dog stand as well. You turned so you were facing him. He looked up at you. "Is something wrong?"

"No, but I need to tell you something." Your heart rate sped up rapidly. "Changbin, we have known each other for a long time now, and we have a lot of good memories together. You always got my back and you always comfort me when I am down. What I am trying to say is, I like you. As more than a friend. And since you're kind of flirty towards me I don't know if you actually like me or if it's just your personality. So please tell me, cause I don't think I can continue to be just friends anymore."

You looked for his eyes but he avoided your gaze. "I'm sorry, but I can't return your feelings." You lost all feeling in you body and almost fell when the dog nudged you. You couldn't think straight and tears started forming in you eyes. "I'm interested in someone else. But you're a really good friend to me and I dont want to loose you." You couldn't believe his words. "How am I supposed to still be your friend! When I look at you I just start admiring you and thinking about how it would be if you held me in your embrace! I can't do this anymore!"

He walked towards you and grabbed your wrist pulling you into his embrace. "I'm sorry." You just cried making his clothes wet. You just lightly hit him. "Idiot! I hate you! Why are you like this! Brat! Moron!" After a while he grabbed your wrist and you lost all strength. You just cried while he stroked your head. "Why are you still being nice to me." "Cause even though I don't like you in that way, you mean a lot to me and I care for you."

You yanked yourself away from him, not wanting to look like a wreck in front of him anymore. "Thank you for everything Changbin, I wish you well." You wiped your tear, before turning around and walking home, ready to start anew.