Jeongin - White Day

So for those of you who don't know what white day is:

Enjoy~
_______________________________________

It was March 14th, white day. You were strolling through the school going to your locker to collect the books that you would need for the classes that day. You didn't confront your crush on valentine's day, and therefore did not expect anything on white day. You had made cookies that you wanted to give him, but you got cold feet and ate them yourself. You arrived at your locker, entering the code. 0325. The locker opened and you picked up your books. As you lifted up one of the books, a note fell out. It read "You look really pretty today". You put the note in your pocket and proceeded to class.

You thought maybe someone had put the note in the wrong locker and decided to just pretend like nothing. You sat down in your seat and opened your book, to find another note. The note read "Y/n, remember to smile more, it suits you <3". You couldn't believe it was actually for you. You had a secret admirer. You slightly smiled to yourself, the teacher noticing you. "Y/n! Why are you smiling all by yourself? Something you want to share with the class?" You panicked and stood up. "No miss." She shook her head sighing. "Okay, you may sit, and pay attention this time." You nodded your head.

Class soon ended and it was now lunch. Your friend wasn't present today and you therefore decided to eat lunch behind school on the staircase, like you normally would when you were alone. When you arrived there was a drink there with another note on it. You picked up the drink and saw that it was your favourite. The note read "Your hair flows gracefully in the wind, oh how I wish you were mine." You sat down and ate your lunch and drank your drink while watching your favourite show.

The hours flew by, and the last class of the day was starting. This was your favourite class, as you shared it with your crush Jeongin. He sat to your left right by the windows. You always looked at him, but pretended to look outside if anyone noticed. You opened your book for the last time that day and out flew another note. It fell to the floor and you saw Jeongin was leaning down to pick it up. You panicked and quickly leaned down to pick it up yourself making your heads bump. "Oh my God! Jeonging I am so sorry! Are you okay?" He gave you the note. "Yes, I'm okay!" He said with his signature smile.

A little time passed and you realised you hadn't opened the note. You read the note and immideately got filled with excitement. "Let's meet up at the school gate at the end of the day!" You put it into your pocket with the others. You couldn't wait for class to finish. Your feet were tapping the floor continuously while you were lightly humming on your happy song. Even though you had a crush on Jeongin, you were really happy someone liked you enough to do all of this for you.

When class ended you quickly packed up all of your stuff and went to the school gate, taking a quick detour through the bathroom just checking you didn't look like trash. When you arrived no one was there, as everyone had already left. In the distance there was a tree with a pink note on it. You walked towards it and picked up the note as well as something that was stuck under a rock on the ground. Taking a closer look you realised it was cinema tickets to a movie you had been wanting to see for ages. The note read "Be mine?" You turned around to look for your secret admirer but there was no one around. Suddenly someone tapped your shoulder making you jump.

"Don't scare me like that!" You turned around to be met by a smiley Jeongin. "Wait are you... No that can't be it. What are you doing here still?" He pointed at the tickets and the note before saying. "I'm waiting to hear your answer of course." "Wait you're actually my secret admirer? That has been doing all of these nice things for me throughout the day?" He nodded taking your hands in his. "Yes I am." He said. "But how did you know I wanted see this movie?"

He looked at you. "Oh that, a little bird told me~" he said in a teasing manner.
So what is you answer?" He started playing with your hands because of nervousness. "Jeongin, I would love to be yours." He smiled widely. You spent the rest of the day planning your first date and getting to know each other more.