Jeongin - Summer Waves

Summer vacation was over halfway through, making you feel a little sad. You didn't want to go back to school and get assignments. Even though your sleep schedule was all over the place you didn't care, cause you could always sleep in however long you wanted the next morning. Or afternoon, whatever you felt like. Picking up your phone you decided to text Jeongin and ask if he wanted to go to the beach. You had hung out the day before, but you wanted to spend as much time with him as possible, as you knew his schedule could be very hectic. He quickly responded saying he would love to meet up. He suggested meeting at the beach as it was very warm outside.

You agreed and went to put on your swimwear under your normal clothes. You then packed a little bag with a towel, some snacks and some drinks containing small amounts of alcohol, as your friend had left some at your place last time he came over. You weren't legal yet, but it wasn't many days left until you were, so you just thought "fuck it" and brought them along. You swung the bag on your shoulders and put on your summer shoes and left your house.

When you arrived at the beach you both had agreed on it was completely empty, not a single person in sight. Which was odd as it was weekend, and a very central beach. None the less you didn't complain, you liked being alone with Jeongin outside. You heard some sounds coming from your right and saw Jeongin running over to you with some type of board under one of his arms. When he finally stood beside you he immediately went in for a hug, which you of course responded to. Upon further inspection you realised that the board under his arms was some type of inflatable board, with the size of a surf board.

"What's the board for?" You asked as he put the board down to take off his t-shirt. "I might or might not have taken Chan's board just to relax on it." He said and picked up the board again, now only standing only in his swimwear. You took off your clothes as well and responded. "Guess I got my bad habits from you then." You smirked taking out the alcoholic beverages from your bag. His eyes went wide in shock. You were the last person he would think would do something like this, but he liked it none the less. He had never drank any alcoholic beverage before, but was excited to try it out with you.

You knew that drinking too much could be dangerous when you were at the beach, but the little amount didn't affect you much, so you assumed it wouldn't affect Jeongin either. Jeongin walked out into the water with the board and put it down onto the water. You followed him with the drinks and sat onto the board, with your legs on either side to keep your balance. Jeongin then pushed the board further away from the shore. When you were in deep water, he carefully joined you up on the board so you wouldn't fall over. Which was particularly hard since there was waves that could easily mess him up. Successfully climbing up, he was now facing you, in the same position you were. You gave him a drink that was some type of alcoholic iced tea. You opened it and said "Cheers!" Before taking a big gulp. You looked at Jeongin's expression as he drank his first sip.

His entire face went weird. "Okay, alcohol is not good! Why do people drink this?" He said while poking his tongue from his mouth, making a disgusted expression, hoping the taste would disappear. You laughed at his expression. "I looked like that too the first time I tried it! I don't really like it either, and I honestly don't know why I continue to drink it!" You laughed once again as you finished your entire drink. Jeongin handed you his as well, seeing as he didn't like it and said. "Why do I even date you, you're so random." He then took your empty can holding it while you finished his. "Beacause you love me~" you sang in a happy melody. He couldn't help but smile at your very slight drunk but cute state. He started leaning in for a kiss, slowly inching closer and closer to your lips.

When he was only three centimetres away from your lips, a big wave went under the board you were sitting on, making the both of you lose your balance, resulting the board to tip over so you fall into the cold water. When you surfaced first and Jeongin didn't surface right after you, you started to panic. As you were taking a deep breath before going to dive in trying to find him, Jeongin playfully grabbed your waist and pulled you down with him. When you once again resurfaced you saw Jeongin with his shining smile just looking at you. "You think that was fun huh?" You said as you splashed some water at him, creating a giant water splashing war between the two of you.

After some minutes he surrendered and put his arms on the board and rested his head on his arms. You did the same so your body could rest. Your feet were just dangling forwards and backwards in the water. You were just looking at each other smiling, going slightly up and down as the board carried you with the waves. The sun was slowly setting, as the two of you just looked in each others eyes, feeling like you were falling in love all over again.

_______________________________________

A/n

First of all, I was supposed to upload like 2 days ago, but I became sick...AGAIN. my body ached, my head hurt and my throat was scratchy. I also felt dizzy and lightheaded every time I stood up, and almost passed out once. I only drank water and about 125 ml of smoothie cause I was too nauseous to eat anything. And I thought that was it until I threw up... BUT I am only a little scratchy in my throat now so I am almost fully restored ^-^

Second, NCT DREAM's comeback is so good. I personally like it a lot ♡ Do you like it?

Also my birthday is coming up soon, which I hate cause it means summer vacation is almost over.... cry with me ㅠ.ㅠ