Chan - Age Difference pt. 2

You woke up with the sun blinding your eyes. You had fallen asleep while crying yesterday. You were a total mess. You had never argued with Chan before, this was the first. You felt guilty about it, but at the same time you needed to bring it up to him one way or another.

You checked your phone to check the time, only to see plenty of missed texts and calls from Chan. You even had some from the other members. You stood up from the bed, to go to the bathroom. You looked at yourself in the mirror. Your hair looked like a birds nest and your clothes had never been this wrinkly. You washed your face and went to the living room to check if your roomate was home. Still no sign of her anywhere. Your phone vibrated, telling you that you had received a new text.

Chan: "Can we please talk?"

You looked at the message for a while. You missed him, and you knew that the two of you needed to talk about yesterday. You quickly replied.

Y/n: Yeah, My place?

Chan: I'll be there in 5.

A few minutes passed before you heard a knock on your door. You went to open it, there he stood, with red and puffy eyes. He had clearly cried and he didn't look too good either. "Hi" He said, barely audible. "Hi" you said back while gesturing for him to come inside. You both sat down in the living room facing each other. "Y/n, I'm sorry for yesterday. I did ignore you because of work, and that was not okay. Even though the comeback is close, I should never ignore the people I love." "Chan, I understand and it's oka-"

"No, it's not okay!" He said while taking your hands in his. "You asked me why I chose you to be my girlfriend. The reason is because you're you. I don't want anybody else, I want YOU. I don't care about a little 4 year age gap, and I am really sorry for being ignorant to how I treated you at times. So please tell me how you actually feel."

By now you had started tearing up. "Chan, I love you, and you know that. But even though couple with bigger age gaps stay together, our smaller age gap makes me insecure. I feel like we're in different phases of our lives, and I am just scared that there's just not enough space for me in yours. You're an idol, you know what you want to do in life. I have no clue what I want to do with mine and you don't always take me seriously." Your tears were flowing down your cheeks. Chan slowly reached his hands up to your face to wipe them away.

"Don't ever doubt yourself. I love you, and only you. Therefore I need you to tell me how you feel. Don't shut yourself out. Don't put up a barrier between us. I was dumb, for not noticing how I treated you and how you felt. But if I don't notice that, please tell me instead of feeling lonely, going through hardships alone and leaving me. I don't know what I would do without you." By now you were both just sitting there, looking at each other while crying.

You threw yourself in his arms and hugged him tighter than you ever had before. You felt his arms snake around your waist and hugging you back. You hadn't felt this close to Chan for a long time, but you finally felt at home again back in his arms. After you both had calmed down, you both pulled away and looked into each other's eyes. Slowly you both leaned in and shared a passionate kiss. You missed his lips, and the butterflies he gave you. "I love you" he said before he pecked your nose. "I love you too." You said before you pecked his lips.

After that day you and Chan always talked when problems arose. He regularly took you out, but at the same time you guys also stayed in a lot. He always gave you the attention you needed, but you also respected his alone time at work. The two of you had never been better.

_______________________________________

A/n

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Btw, Sorry for it being a little late. I am still shook from the comeback. What do you think of their comeback?