Minho - Water War

A/n

I just wanted to quickly thank you all for 2k reads!

Every time I see someone vote on a chapter or add my book to their reading list it makes me extremely happy!

So I sincerely thank you all from the bottom of my heart~

Now onto the imagine
_______________________________________

You had just called Minho over. You were currently at work helping out at a 10 - year olds birthday party. They had a sea-themed birthday party, and wanted to have a water war. You being the luckiest person alive, ended up with the task of filling 250 water balloons up. But as it was very short notice you knew you couldn’t do it alone. Knowing that Minho had missed you a lot you used it to your advantage and thought that if he helped you out, you could kill two birds with one stone. You get to spend some time with him, but hopefully you would also get your job done in time. But just to make sure he came over you hadn't told him about your job, you just told him were you were and he immediately said yes before he had hung up.

10 minutes flew by and by now you had filled up about 50 balloons. Most of them you had filled up before you had called Minho. You still had 4/5 to go. As you started thinking about how your boss would probably yell at you if you didn't finish in time, Minho finally showed up. "Hi!" He said and squeezed you in a tight hug, luckily you weren't holding any balloons. "Hi!" You said smiling back, and kissed him on his cheek. When he looked down and saw the basket full of balloons, he realised there was a catch to this meeting.

"What have you tricked me here for? I am guessing you're not the one that is going to play with all of these water balloons? Or are you taking revenge on Jisung after the prank he played on you last time? Cause I will tell you right now, if you let any if those balloons burst inside our dorm, Chan will be fuming." He laughed. You just pushed a couple of empty balloons inside his hands. "Can you please help me fill these up as quickly as possible? I am supposed to fill up 250 of these in an hour, and I've only done like, 50?" You looked as cutely at him as possible, knowing he was a sucker for your cuteness.

"Fine, I guess it is a win-win situatuion for you. So I will help you, as long as we go out to eat or something afterwards. And you're paying." He smirked. "Thanks! You're the best!" You pecked is lips. You both were soon on a roll, filling up the balloons with water as fast as humanely possible. You didn't understand how your boss thought you could fill up 250 balloons in 1 hour and 30 minutes by yourself, but now that Minho was here you had hope.

The time was almost up and you had filled about 240 balloons. You and Minho were sitting in a staircase close to the waster hose. You sat one step higher than him and were facing him diagonally. You were about to put a newly filled balloon into the basket that was on the ground in front of Minho, when it burst over Minho's lap. He got surprised and let out a scream. He stood up and turned to you. It looked like he had peed himself, and you couldn't help but burst out laughing. "Oh yeah? You find it funny princess? Your turn." He said before quickly grabbing a balloon and popping it over you. You also let out a scream at the feeling of the cold water running down your spine.

"Baby, I didn't know I could make you this wet." He said and started laughing as well. You grabbed as many balloons as possible and ran far away from Minho. You started throwing them at him, totally forgetting you were at work. You hit him a couple of times, and he hit you a couple of times as well. Sometimes one of you would grab a water balloon the other threw at you, and throw it back. Other times the balloon would burst in your hands, in an attempt to catch it. You were now out of balloons and had to surrender, as Minho was the one standing with the baskets full of water balloons. You put your arms up slowly walking towards him. "You win, I surrender. I am out of ammunition." You said in a jokingly manner.

Just as the two of you had sat down again on the staircase, your boss came to get the water balloons. When he saw you and Minho, sitting on the staircase totally soaked he looked in the baskets. He wanted to yell at you right then and there, but didn't since Minho was there. He didn't want to scream at an employee, in front of a stranger. "How many balloons are there in these baskets in total?" He asked sternly. You just lied a little and said. "250, boss." He just sighed, grabbed one of the baskets and pointed at the other baskets and did a «follow me» motion with his fingers. Both you and Minho grabbed a basket and followed him. After a couple of rounds of delivering the balloons, you and Minho once again sat down on the staircase behind the house.

"Why did you tell him there was 250, we didn't even reach 250 before our water war." He questioned. "Well, let's be honest. It wasn't like he was going to count how many there were. He wouldn't have the time to even if he wanted. Either way there was over 200 balloons in there, which is more than enough for a couple of kids." You said and leaned your head onto his shoulder. He wrapped his hands around you. "Minho, thank you for helping out. You didn't have to, but you still did. I really appreciate it." He kissed your forehead. "Babe, You know I will always help you out. No matter what you need. But I still want our date, but we can take it tomorrow. We're both soaking." He laughed. You eyed him up and down. "I didn't know I could make you this wet Minho." You joked, earning a light punch from him in the shoulder.